S.1 E.3 ~ PF (Ch. 14)

/// I couldn't find any attire that represented the dressing I picked out for the Reader. So, just imagine the jacket on the girl (^^) is black, no necklace/rings, 10K's scarf, and whatever style hair you want ///

She never leaves this thing and it only takes a second to grab it.

"Delta-Xray-Delta. Delta-Xray-Delta, come in." A familiar static filled voice came from the police radio.

"Yeah. Yeah, yeah. We're here. We're here. Delta-X-whatever, we copy." I said quickly, scratching the back of my neck, trying to figure things out.

"Gotcha, Delta-Xray-Delta. Who am I speaking to?" He questioned.

"Mack Thompson, but that doesn't matter right now. There was a woman here. Did you talk to her?"

I looked out the open door, seeing a horde of Zs in the distance.

"Roger that. I made contact with someone named Addy?"

"Yeah, Addy! Addy, yeah. You talked to her, okay." I tried my best to calm down and reassure myself that everything was going to be okay, "Is she okay? Did she-did she tell you where she was going? Mention someone named (Y/N)?"

"Negative on her location and the other individual. We only talked for, like, a second. Something happened."

"Goddamn Zs." I muttered, piecing the story together now.

Okay, okay. Maybe she didn't have enough time to grab her camera when the horde showed up.

"Maybe not." The man on the other side informed me, breaking that story down piece by piece, "I heard voices. Human voices. Then, some sort of struggle."

"Humans?" I repeated, thinking he got zombies and humans mixed up somehow.

"Roger that." He confirmed instead.

Why would they want Addy? She didn't have anything valuable on her. She doesn't have a single thing but the clothes on her body.

"Goddamn humans?"

I was utterly confused.

"What about the package?"

"What package?" I asked, not thinking about what the 'package' meant.

"Murphy. Patient Zero. Operation Bite Mark. Is he still alive?"

"Yeah, weasel-breath. He's fine." I muttered, "He was alive an hour ago, at least."

Why didn't I hear her struggle? I wasn't that far.

"Okay, listen. I need you--."

I cut him off when the undead horde became too close for comfort, "Got to run."

My legs ran without stopping for anything or anyone. The camera was gripped into my hand, tightly. Adrenaline fueled my legs, not letting them stop not even the shaking could. God, if anything happened to her, I think I may just lose it.

The truck started to come into view with everyone but Addy beside it.

"What's wrong? Where's Addy and (Y/N)?" Doc questioned, seeing that I came alone.

(Y/N)?

"Missing. Where's (Y/N)?"

The soreness in my legs quickly disappeared at the assumption something happened to my only living family. Though they told me she was missing, I double-checked the bedding of the truck.

I grasped the only thing that (Y/N) had left behind. My jacket. Where's (Y/N)?

"We thought she decided to come with you two." Charlie stepped in.

His eyebrows furrowed with confusion and concern. He started to piece the puzzle quicker than I did.

"Is she.." Doc asked, referring to Addy referring to the undead.

"No. Taken alive. 10K, did (Y/N) ever give you that red thing back?" I questioned.

10K's black locks shifted back and forth as his neck shook for a 'no'. Where and why did (Y/N) go? Why take something of 10K's? Not mine? 10K jumped onto the back of the truck.

"Guys."

10K waved my gun around in the air. The gun that I gave to (Y/N) right before I left. The gun that didn't go off.

"Who would've taken them?" Charlie catechized.

That's when it hit me. (Y/N) was always tense around one person in this group. The look in her eyes when Travis showed up told me she felt something was up. This only gave me more evidence to who could've known about their disappearance.

"I thought you might know." I growled, turning to look at the brunette who was still new to the group.

The girl that (Y/N) defended. The camera that Addy left behind showed two male's taking away my girl. (Y/N) knew something was up. Now, (Y/N) isn't here. Everyone turned to look at Cassandra.

"No. Why would I?"

"Creep on the left was one of those two bikers back in Jersey. With your friend, Travis." I glared, pulling up the picture.

I first showed Charlie and Warren what I had seen during my run over here.

"I told you, I didn't know that guy. And I don't know them either."

I lost it; something snapped. Before I knew it, my hands gripped her jacket tightly, swinging her around and pushing her back up against the black truck. I released the right side of her jacket, grabbing my gun to point right on the side of her head.

"You're gonna start telling me the truth right now or I'm going to start blowing holes--."

"Mack." Warren warned me, placing a hand on top of my tensed shoulder.

"--in you until you do." I finished, cocking my gun to show I was not bluffing.

If it's my girls in danger, I'd kill every single person in my path.

* (Y/N)'s P.O.V *

I was the first to step off of the trailer that belonged to Tobias Campbell; the man that sent us to this particular trailer with two other women, Moon-shade and Stormy, to receive different, skin-exposing clothing.

I was in a white tank top, spaghetti straps, that stopped mid-ribs and shorts that looked to be cut off. Nevertheless, they stopped at the top of my thighs. The only thing that wasn't too revealing was the black jacket that was longer than my shorts.

The sleeves covered up my new bandages; one of Tobias' men got too rough with bringing me back here, opening them back up. Probably the one I kicked. The scarf that belonged to 10K was wrapped around my neck.

It was the only piece of clothing that I could keep/refused to give up. A warm, heavy thing was wrapped around my shoulders.

"We're going to get out of here. Just stay right here." Addy muttered, unwrapping her arm that once was tightly around me.

I watched her back as she moved away from me. Please, come back.. Listening to my older 'sibling', I just squatted down onto the orange dirt. I brought my scratched up knees to my chest, encasing my arms around them.

I want Bubs.. I want Warren and Charlie. I want 10K and Doc..

* Mack's P.O.V *

"There was this farmer; had the smartest pig in the world, Arnold. This pig could read and do math. Arnold was famous; then one day, the farmer's friend, he comes over and sees Arnold tripping around on three legs. He says to the farmer, 'Hey, what happened to poor Arnold?' The farmer says back, 'Smart pig like that, you don't eat him all at once'." Murphy looked around to see the most expressionless faces compared to his smiling one, "What? Too soon?"

|| He's all you need or want ||