Home

This story is almost at an end 😢 (1more chapter) I am so thankful to all of you who have read and enjoyed it.

He quickly climbed out through the window before reaching back in and helping me out. He kept me behind them as they shot at the truck him eventually hitting the driver with his third shot causing the truck to flip. Fish and Pope grabbed Tom's body as Will and I gave them cover fire. Will yelled back to me.

"Go!"

"Not without you!"

"I'm right behind you." He said I followed his orders and swimming to the boat.

I was halfway in when I felt firm hands on my ass and Will shoving me into the boat as he climbed in undercover fire as Fish helped pull him in. As the guys shot the people who had chased us I shoved the gear on the boat forward getting us the fuck out of there. I didn't really know how to drive a boat but I didn't care, I just wanted to be safe. I was happy when Benny took the driving over from me though. The first thing I did was rush to his brother's arms sighing as he wrapped his arms tightly around me kissing me on the head.

We got to the other boat and made it back to where we needed it

We got to the other boat and made it back to where we needed it. As we walked into the hotel room I immediately peeled off my clothes walking to the shower. I was standing there crying when I felt Will softly touch my back; turning in his arms I let him hold me as I cried.

"It's ok, we're okay, you are safe." He said into my hair trying to make the pain go away. I grabbed him kissing him sighing as he finally gave in kissing me back and pressing me against the wall. He slid his hands down my body the trail leaving my skin on fire. He picked me up as I jumped leaning back on the wall as he looked at me. The water running down his face as I wiped his face. He latched his lips on my neck causing me to moan. As his lips traveled lower I tossed my head back.

 As his lips traveled lower I tossed my head back

"Will, I need you." I said quietly causing him to stand back up. Looking at me he leaned forward kissing me as he slipped inside my body, my back arching as we both moaned, my nails digging into his back. We stayed there until the water turned cold after we dried each other off and I cleaned the wound on Will's side and the cut on his head. In return, he patched the cut on my shoulder and cheek resting a butterfly bandage on my cheek.