Secrets

"Look we each take a backpack and go out through the jungle, and we're gone. I'll cover the costs of the operation" Pope said.

"Fuck that." Will said glancing from me to him. As I stood up

"No! We're bringing my husband home safe, not dragging him through a jungle. I mean he's shot and bleeding, I'm fucking pregnant and the damn guards are back. We need to go."

"What!" Will said angrily.

"You're what!"

"I just found out, after the reconnaissance the other day, before we went out I took two tests and they were positive." I said not caring about anyone else and just staring into the dark blue eyes of my angry as hell in pain husband.

"Why the fuck didn't you say anything Alexandria!" He yelled at me, wincing as he did so. "We agreed either of us leave we both do."

"I know you would have felt guilty if we would have left all of them. I shut up but I can't anymore. I know you're mad and I fucked up and I'm sorry." I said

"Okay we're leaving and we are not letting them keep any of this we are burning it to the ground." Tom said as Will jerked away from me trying to help him up, opting for his brother instead. The action hurt, even though I totally deserved it.

"Not telling me was absolutely fucking stupid and against everything we stand for Alexandria."

"I'm sorry."

"We'll deal with this later, I can't believe this shit." He muttered having Benny help him

"We need the van, we need to move quickly, call out your kills. I don't want any fucking surprises." I heard Will groan as he picked up his gun limping in pain. I knew I needed to keep a lookout for him and my eye on him. I was protecting him with my life. He saw me looking and sighed

"I'm all right; let's just get this shit done." I kept Will in the middle of us even though he tried to argue. He was injured I didn't care what he said. Benny raised his gun shooting a guard and I trained my gun to the door shooting the one coming in. "That's two down in the front hall." Will said into his radio.

As we made sure everyone was out I called on my radio

"Clear."

"All clear, burning it." Tom replied. I helped Benny get Will into the van scooting in next to him. Frankie was in the van in front of us and I sat holding my hand against Will's wound with him as the van bounced around.