Trek

I awoke to Benny lightly shaking me the next morning.

"Get up sleeping beauty."

"Fuck you." I let him walked as the guys chopped us through the jungle. Eventually, we came to a small river. It was about chest deep but we had to get these bags, donkey and an injured Will across. I grabbed Will trying to help him swim as I also pulled a donkey.

"I'm fine." He said as his head went down.

"Shut up and let me." I said spitting out water as he let me try and help. It took a hell of a lot of work and probably more time than we should have spent to do it but we did it.  Once we got to the mountain I looked nervously at Will as I got down. We slowly started walking along the mountain the small trial making me nervous it was very narrow and didn't feel like the most secure especially with the weight we had.

"Hey stop pushing I'm deep here man." Benny said agitating Will.

"Obviously man, we're on the side of a fucking mountain!"

"Just shut up and concentrate, Jesus Christ!" Fish yelled from the back.

"Come on just go." Will said to his brother.

"Fuck you!" Benny yelled back at him

"Really you two?" I questioned, it was not the time for this shit.

"Oh really?" Will said as I saw Fish's donkey getting upset and nervous. It was starting to fight against him. "Keep going!"

"Stop." Tom said.

"You wanna do this?" Benny said stopping and turning to look at Will. I heard Fish's donkey and felt a rumble as both Will and I tried to keep our donkey's from freaking out. I watched in shock as the donkey Fish had fallen off the side of the mountain, the poor animals scream of terror ringing in my ears. We all looked in shock Will's wild eyes meeting mine as we watched it fall, as it bounced off the mountain the bags of cash that had been on it busted open and money started floating to the air on its way back to the ground. Will looked up at me and then to his brother.

"Move your ass now." Benny looked from him to me before turning around and moving as fast as he could to get us the hell off the side of this mountain.

"Fuck." I muttered as Benny started laughing.

"What the fuck are you laughing at?" I asked him. "That wasn't funny."

"That was a living animal." Pope said.

"It could have been any one of us and you're worried about the fucking donkey?" Tom said looking at him. "Shit AJ is fucking pregnant that could have been her for fucks sake."

"You need to get your shit straight her man." Pope said looking to him

"What? Me?"

"Yeah, you." I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Hey, can you two have this fucking dick-measuring contest when my pregnant fucking ass isn't standing on a cliff that could collapse and kill all of us at any second. Move it!"

!" I said uncomfortably. I finally relaxed once we got off the side of the mountain. I paused looking to Will, I was worried about him, he needed serious medical attention.

"You okay." He stopped smiling at me.

"I promise I'm fine, it hurts but I'm good. Do you wanna change it again?" I stopped walking as we got to a cliffside, we had to go up. How the hell were we going to manage this one? I looked around trying to think of something, my husband beating me to up. "We need to make a pulley system, get the bags to the top as fast as possible, gotta leave the mules."

"Ironhead is right, let's hurry." Redfly said as we all started to work. Me hating seeing the pain on my husband's face. We all worked in groups Pope and Redfly climbed to the top tossing ropes and securing things while Ben, Will, and I loaded the bags and helped get them up; Fish was getting the bags off the mules and tossing them over the rocks to us.

"You sure you want me to ditch the mules?" He asked tossing over a couple more bags.

"This rock side's20-foot deep. We aren't getting the mules through." Will responded from where he was standing halfway up on a ledge. Benny and I at the bottom. I giggled as I heard Fish yelling all crazy on the other side of the rocks as he scared the mules off. I continued tying bags to the rope and pulling the rope so it would go up to Will.