Family Fight

"What the fuck are you talking about!" Benny yelled looking at him "You're a heartless son of a bitch!"

"It was your little fire that got him fucking killed!" He screamed bending in his face. His angry voice echoing in reverberations off the surrounding mountainside.

"That fire was to help keep your wife safe asshole!" I watched as Benny charged Will shoving him against the rocks as they started fighting. Normally I'd break it up being pregnant I wasn't risking it, I was already putting this kid in enough danger.

"Stop it!" I knew Will was in no condition to fight in the injured state he was in, we had been here days and he'd been suffering from this wound.  Seeing my anguished cries Pope finally moved into action.

"Stop this shit. Stop this shit." He said jumping down and pulling them apart.

"Fucking stop this shit!" Fish yelled the two of them working in an effort to separating the two screaming, fighting brothers.

"Stop this shit!" Pope yelled pulling Benny back as I got in front of Will using all my body weight to help Fish hold him back.

"Fuck, you, Benny! Fuck you!" Will shouted in my ear making me cringe at the immediate ringing. I grabbed his face making him look at me.

"Baby look at me, look at me please." I begged finally getting his eyes to meet mine, fury dancing in his eyes. "Calm down, for me, please." I said kissing him as Pope spoke.

"The fire didn't give us away. That kid was from the village." He said motioning up at the kids' dead body. "He's been tracking us for days. He obviously wanted a clear shot at Tom." I saw both Will and Ben look at one another still angry but it slowly fading as they realized how stupid their fight had been. "But we do have to get the fuck out of here; and we are taking all that money with us." He said. "Tom's family deserves it!" We all nodded in agreement. Will kissed my head as they all moved started to wrap up Tom as I sat down. 

We all tied bags together and Pope and Benny took out the first set while I followed Will and Fish who were carrying Tom's now wrapped body.  As we got further down we stopped, the view was actually beautiful and way far off in the distance you could see the beach. I sighed feeling tears come to my eyes we were so fucking far away.

"How late are we to meet the guy with the boat baby?" I asked putting a hand on his back as he looked through a telescope.

"5 days." Benny said looking at me.

"Jesus, you think he's still there?" Pope said

"I can't see shit." Will exclaimed sitting back.  He sighed before looking back up.

"We need to get one of us down there. Think one of you can make it there and back?" He asked

"I'll go." Benny volunteered to press himself up off the rocks. I and Will looked at each other sharing a thought. His Spanish sucked.

"Your Spanish sucks, Benny." Will said making me smirk.

"I got it." He replied grabbing his gun

"You sure." Pope asked turning to him.  Benny just looked at him before Pope sighed and stepped forward handing him the map. You're looking for the Hijo Prodigo." I sat down and a few seconds later Will sat next to me. As Benny passed us Will called out to him.

"Benny! Watch your six!" Benny stopped turning to him.

"You watch yours, and my sisters." He said glancing at me before he turned around and continued walking.

We didn't really have much to do but Will let me nap while they kept a lookout. Later I found myself huddled in my coat leaned back on the bags of money against Will; who had one hand over me and one on his gun. I was so exhausted that I fell asleep not even hearing what the guys were discussing as I let my body heal as best as it could.

I was laying out kind of sunbathing when I noticed Will walking off to an approaching Benny. I watched them speak as I sat upstanding as they got closer.

"I gave him half the money, he's there." Benny said answering whatever question Will had asked.

"I hope he waits." Will muttered.

"I didn't go into town." Benny said, graciously taking the water I held out to him "But it looks like whoever's in charge there has a kindergarten army that's looking for us." Will's blue eyes immediately darting to mine.

"How many of them?" Will questioned looking back to his brother as he placed his hands on his hips.

"Two or three pros, 20 heavily armed teenagers." He said sitting down as I looked at Will with terror in my eyes. That was severely outnumbered. I was so fucking terrified but I couldn't show it; I knew the guys we just as much as I was.

"What about the next town over?" Fish asked.

"It's over 100 miles to the south."

"I'm sure they've got every town covered anyway. Must be what's left of Lorea's guys." Will said turning to look out towards our path.

"So we go through em." We all looked to Pope like he was crazy.

"Are you nuts! I'm fucking pregnant!" I yelled at him.

"Through them?" Will questioned as I turned my head at him.

"You mean we mow them all down?" Fish said looking at him

"What's the alternative here?" Pope questioned. Benny sighed gazing down at the ground,.

"I'm not prepared to wipe out every teenager in that town or put my wife in that position-" He said as he held my hand.  "- just to get through with this cargo."

"This cargo?

"What about that cargo?' Pope said stepping back and pointing to Tom's body. "Will you do it for him? Will you do it for your unborn baby and your wife? Tom died for this money and we're not leaving this country without it.!"

"He didn't die for that money, he died because of it!" I said yelling at him. Will immediately trying to calm me down. "They're just kids baby can't we just carry it out in the dark?" I questioned looking at him.

"It's over 100 bags, there's no way. Let me talk to him." He said touching my face before he walked off towards Pope.