𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝒾𝑔 𝒟𝒶𝓎 14

The day of the wedding and I was beyond a mess I contemplated leaving him at the altar but in the movies it always turns out bad so I decided against it.

One thing I forgot to mention. Angela being the caring sister she is or total bitch she is decided that she'd also have her wedding today.

If I run into Alessandro I don't know what I'll do.

My wedding dress was beautiful it was white of course with laced white all over it and the train was really long.

Maya and Carmen were my bridesmaids as for Julian's sister who was 15. Julian's best man was some guy I don't know along with another guy I don't know.

" My god you look beautiful!" My dad appeared in the door he looked at me while I smoothed down the dress in the mirror.

I ran to him and engulfed him in a hug.

" Please dad don't cry cause if you cry I'm going to cry." He smiled.

" My daughters you guys are so beautiful"

.
.
.

Alessandro's POV

I paced back and forth trying to gather all my thoughts I was getting married today. I WAS GETTING MARRIED TODAY?!?! It's like it finally sunk in.

I haven't talk to Cristina since that night I cried like a little bitch god I'm pathetic. Fuck I can't do this I begin to walk to the door but when I opened it I'm met with her father.

" Your not planning on walking out on my daughter are you?" He gave me a cold glare.

" No sir of course not" I shook my head nervously.

" Good" he said. God I was fucked.

He made his way into the room, great come in. I close the door rolling my eyes.

" I want you to know that if you hurt my daughter I will make your life a living hell your company everything you own and love will be gone by the time I'm done with you" fuck fuck fuck. I'm going to die.

" Yes sir." I gulp. He pats my back before leaving the room.

I run my hand through my hair nervously. It's bad it's really bad that I can't think of anything but Cristina. Her body, her soft skin, her lips on mine.

God I'm getting a boner just thinking about it.

.
.
.

I stand here, at the altar waiting for the love of my life the love of my life? . The music starts playing and the crowd rises and the doors open my breathing starts getting heavier then I like.

Eventually Angela's face comes into view and I see her smile at me and I give a forced smile. I hold her hands in mine.

3rd person POV

Alessandro holds Angela's hands in his while Julian Holds Cristina's hands in his.

Both pastors begin to speak.

" Angela do you take Alessandro to be husband"

" Julian do you take Cristina to be your wife"

" I do" Julian says

" I do" Angela says

Cristina and Alessandro both look into the eyes of their future Partners and can't help but miss the other.

Just a few more moments and the couples will be married. Alessandro grows more nervous by the minute, he's afraid, afraid to say yes to someone whom he doesn't love.

Not anymore.

Alessandro's POV

" Alessandro repeat after me, I take the Angela to be my wife"

" I take the Cristina to be my wife" everyone's gasps fill the room. Angela's eyes go wide then her face shows anger.

Angela suddenly picks up her dress and runs out the chapel I following behind.

Cristina's POV

" Repeat after me do you take The Julian to be your husband"

Julian's gaze meets mine and I hesitate to answer.

I wait for a minute or two before I open my mouth then suddenly a very angry looking Angela burst through the doors followed by a very worried looking Alessandro.

" YOU BITCH!" Then she lunges for me.

Oh fuck.