Dare - #1

Steve: *groans and covers his face with his hands* I hate myself for agreeing to this.

Tony: *looking at his phone* Alright, Capsicle. You've got a dare.

Steve: *groans*

Tony: DemigodofCrops dares you to steal some spy weapon from Nat and give it to her.

Steve: You want me to steal from Nat? Of all the people in the world?

Tony: Is something the matter?

Steve: Nothing... *walks away*

Tony: *calls after Steve* I told DemigodofCrops to meet you at Central Park.

*later*

Steve: *rummaging through Natasha's bags while in search of a spy weapon* Where does this lady keep her stuff?

Tony: *leaning on the doorway, watching out for Natasha* She's your wife! You should know these kinds of things!

Steve: *finds one of Natasha's widow bites and a grappling hook* Will these do?

Tony: *looks at him, shrugs, looks back outside the doorway, and yelps*

Natasha: *standing in the doorway, staring back and forth between Steve and Tony*

Steve: Hey, Nat. *casually hiding the stuff behind his back*

Natasha: What are you two doing -

Steve: *busts out of the place through the window and uses the grappling hook to safely escape*

Natasha: *looking at her broken window incredulously*

_______________________________________________________________