Mad Times

CHERYL POV

"And then, my mom tried to run at and beat Toni with her belt. I jumped on my mom and Toni ran out of there faster than a mouse!" I laughed. We all laughed as we were walking on our way to go shopping at the mall.

"What is doing Toni today?" Betty asked.

"She's on a boat ride with her friends. What about Beanie Boy?"

"He's on vacation visiting his grandmother in Toledo. He left last night." Betty nodded. That's when I saw it. Toni was in a boat with her friends and they held up a huge sign that said "NYMPHO". Veronica and Betty started laughing super hard.

"Hey Cher, do you like the sign?" Toni laughed and yelled. I was so humiliated! Especially because of the other people around us.

"V and B! This isn't funny! What side are you gone?!" I cried out. I started to walk on the dock and follow the boat down.

"You know what, Toni! You're a real jerk!" I yelled.

"What?!"

"Thank goodness I didn't marry you! So then I wouldn't have to marry a jerk, it's 2019!"

"But it's just a joke!"

"You can't force me to do something I'm not ready to do, Toni! You can't force me to marry you! Until the day comes, my answer is no!"

"But it's just a joke!"

"No!" I screamed and stopped walking. I saw the boat go down and everyone started clapping on the road. Veronica and Betty laughed and I nodded and felt super swag.

"Yeah...what a jerk." I said. The girls and I continued our day and I felt bad about Toni and I's fight. I didn't know what to do, but to get revenge.