Good Life With The Girls

CHERYL POV

I sat in Toni's truck and I was having a long discussion with her.

"Look Toni, I need you to know that I love you and I can't change for you. I need to maintain my own identity and stay the same woman I always have."

"Stay the same, Cher?"

"Yes! I'm telling you this, because nothing has changed!"

"Except your last name." Toni smiled. I smiled too and looked at my wedding dress and then we kissed. We got out of the truck and went into the Riverdale Pizza for the after party. There was champagne, dancing, and lots of singing. Toni and I danced a lot and I was now officially, Cheryl Marjorie Topaz.
———————————————————————-
BETTY POV

I was in the kitchen making bowls of ice cream for people. It was busy and a fun night. Cheryl and Toni deserved a happy night and a happy ending. I then saw Jughead come into the kitchen.

"What are you doing here, Jughead?"

"You were right, I am desperate. I've been so focused on pleasing my father that I rebel against him at the same time."

"Ok." I shrugged. Then Jughead sighed and began to walk away. But I was done pushing people away and I needed him to stay.

"Juggie! Do you want Ice Cream?" I asked. Jughead smirked and came back. I gave him the ice cream scooper. He scooped out the ice cream and made a bowl for himself and for other people.

"I care about you, Betty. I really don't want to make this relationship work with you."

"Me too! I like spending time with you. You're really good at ice cream scooping...keep up the great work!"
———————————————————————
VERONICA POV

I looked at the smiles on Cheryl and Toni's faces. All the family members on both sides of the families were all here and having a good time. Then Alice Cooper came up to me and pulled me out to the side.

"What can I do for you, Ms. Cooper?" I asked. Then she handed me a check...with big bucks on it.

"Your mother told me you guys had money issues. I'm an editor and Betty isn't going to college so I'll give it to you. You're like another daughter to me and it'd suck to see you crash." Ms. Cooper said. I smiled and we hugged. I put the check in her purse and she went dancing again. I was so happy and then Betts came up to me.

"Let's go stand on the balcony of the Riverdale Pizza." Betty said. I smiled and we walked out there. We looked at the stars and then each other.

"V, next time you want to get with someone else who went to Penn State...pick someone your own age." I giggled. Veronica chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"What about beanie boy and you?" Veronica asked.

"We're gonna try and make it work. I like him a lot." I smiled. Then Cheryl ran on to the balcony with us and had two glasses and a bottle of champagne. She poured it into our glasses and started laughing.

"Ok, so you'll never believe what Toni's grandpa just said to me. I'm just sitting there and then he comes up to me and says 'when is the good news going to come?' I've been married for just a few hours and he wants us to be adopting kids already!" Cheryl said. We all laughed and then took a sip of champagne.

"I love you guys, so much." Cheryl nodded. We all said I love you to each other and then Cheryl said somethings way out of the blue.

"Guys, this is my question...what does Hermione really put in that pizza?!" Cheryl yelled. We all thought for a second and then broke out into laughter. We laughed and it stayed happy life because we could never forget...the Riverdale Pizza.

THE END!!!