I Can't Stay

CHERYL POV

Toni and I sat on the couch kissing. My mom, Hermione, and Penelope were asleep. Betty was out with Jughead and Veronica was babysitting Vince.

"Toni, do you want to go upstairs?" I asked.

"No! You're family is asleep!"

"We'll be really quiet."

"Cher, you know I can't do that. Can we please just stay down here?" Toni asked. I nodded and we continued to kiss. Then Toni pushed me off of her and she got up. She grabbed her jacket and walked towards the front door. I went after her and grabbed her. I really didn't want her to leave.

"No, TT! Please don't go!"

"Cher, I have work in the morning! I have to go. I'll call you tomorrow though."

"Can I just have one more kiss?" I asked. Toni nodded and we kissed. She tried to leave and I pulled her arm again.

"TT, you don't have to go. Let's just go to my room and we can at least watch a movie. It'll be really fun."

"If you want me to stay...we should make a commitment."

"Ok! About what?"

"You and I getting married!"

"Antoinette Topaz! If I hear marriage come out of your mouth one more time, I'm going to scream off of the top of my lungs!" I whispered but sounded aggressive. There was a few long seconds until Toni said it again.

"Cher...let's get married." Toni said. I then screamed super loud and heard loud stomps come down the stairs. My mom had a belt in her hand yelled Toni's name.

"What did you do to my daughter?!" Mom yelled.

"Hi Ms. Blossom! Nothing happened, I swear!" Toni yelled. Mom tried to hit her again but Toni dodged it. She opened the front door and my mom tried to run after her, but I jumped on my mom's back.

"TT, run!" I yelled. Toni quickly drove away on her motorcycle and it was a relief when she did. Let's just say that it was a really stressful night...