July 4th 2018

He kissed me.

He kissed me like, like he was hungry, I could feel his starvation in the way he breathed, in the way his lips moved, and in his whole body. He kissed me with such a force we fell back onto the bed. His hand became entwined in my hair, while the other was on my hip pulling me close to him. My instincts took over my body, I kissed him back as I ran my fingers through his hair. I pulled myself on top of him, his hands move down to my hip. The soft velvet touch of his lips graze my jaw down to my neck. I gasped as he rolls on top of me, his lips pushed against mine.

"Hold on, wait, stop." I pushed his chest away from me, I couldn't help but notice how strong he felt.

"I'm sorry, what? What's wrong?"

"You know what, nothing." I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled myself to him. His lips felt like pure magic, I have never been kissed like this. He came closer putting his hands on my back again. My hands went into his hair grabbing at it. He walked me backwards until we fell onto the bed. His fingers traced up my spine under my shirt, I pulled away to take his shirt off as quickly as I possibly could. My lips were soon glues to his again. He effortlessly unhooked my bra, making the strapless black lace fall to the ground off the bed. He began kissing down my neck making soft moans escape me. The feeling of something so soft and warm gave my body goosebumps causing me to bite my lip to stifle the sounds arising. I felt him on my inner thigh, a lot bigger than I expected.

He took my shirt off, exposing me. He knew I felt self conscience so he put his chest on mine covering me. The warmth from his chest seeped into my skin, where goosebumps once were was now just my smooth skin. I undid the button on his pants as he pushed my skirt up, his pants were off within a second and he pushed harder against me. I've been waiting for this for so long, only I didn't know I was. My body ached for him, wanting more and more with ever passing second. Before I knew it he was inside me making me gasp, it was unexpected but very pleasant. I couldn't contain the moans the left my lips. It was as if someone else was controlling my body, letting me feel every amazing moment. My nails dug into his back, scratching him, causing small droplets of blood to pool under my nails. He liked it, he started moving faster. My body shook with pleasure as I became closer to my climax. My heart was racing, his hand traced my hip while the other stayed by my head. 

My moans became louder and louder as I got closer. He kissed me ferociously, biting my lip. I scratched him more to point where a pained look was on his face.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, I like it. I love you Amelia."

I kissed him while pulling him back into me. Another loud moan came with more following. I became light headed as my body shook. I felt myself tighten around him causing him to bite his lip. He started going deeper, while kissing my neck once again. I felt him tense as I did, we were both so close but no where near finished.  

A rush of pleasure overwhelmed me. My breathing quickened, I could feel every centimeter of him, I felt his every movement as if they were my own. He grazed his lips across my neck to my lips. He kissed me until he couldn't anymore, his body tensed making him feel slightly larger inside me. I let out a moan i'm sure others heard, I want Ashton to hear, I want him to know that someone else is making me feel much more pleasure then he could have ever given me. I want him to hear what he's missing. 

I felt him release inside me, making me climax at the same moment. He let out a loud groan while I moaned and gripped the sheets. I pulled the top corners of his sheets off making them surround us. He leaned down to kiss me but I beat him to it before he could get low enough. I pushed my lips against him hard. I was leaned slightly upward so he put his arms around me and turned us over so I was now on top of him. His hands were on my hips moving them back and forth. My tired body couldn't stop the motion, I want more and I am going to get it. 

The feeling him inside me was so much deeper now with me on top. He groaned and moaned with every stroke, I could tell he wanted more just as much as I did. I bite my lip hard, my hands were on his chest while his were on my hips. We both tensed once again, I felt him once again cum into me. The feeling of him shooting up into me pushed me into an orgasm loud enough that his hand covered my mouth, but the feeling was to great to contain. I felt my body build up and release. 

"Amelia, You are one amazing women."

"I think I've fallen in love with you and I never want to stop."