Everyone begins to form a large circle around them, clapping and cheering. It isn’t long before other people make their way into the centre of the circle, offering their own hilarious dance moves. Niall throws his head back cackling to himself as he switches places with people, keeping rotation of the dance-off contenders flowing.

The day had been a perfect display of true love and the night was proving to be a perfect display of true friendship.

A couple of hours later, the party was starting to fade out. Most of the remaining girls were now padding around in bare feet, clearly tired from dancing all night and the guys were sporting loosens ties and sweaty hair. Niall see’s Lou cradling a tiny sleeping Lux, Her husband Tom stumbles over to them, slightly worse for wear after a few too many beers. Niall notices Lou shake her head at him, but smiles affectionately before standing up and retreating to the hotel at the end of the garden, the flower-girl still embraced in her arms. Niall sighs longingly as he watches the three of them as they wander up the garden; that’s something he desires, a child, a family.

“What you thinking, Ni?”  Liam whispers into his ear, suddenly once again stood behind him. Niall tilts his head back and just smiles at Liam and his affectionate Nickname for him. Liam embraces this opportunity to nuzzle into Niall’s neck, peppering him with delicate kisses. His lips leave Niall’s skin tingly and he lets out an appreciative moan. Liam’s subtle pecks turn into needier licks and nips and fluttery thrills shoot through Niall’s body. Niall decides rather than answering Liam’s question, to instead give him a better proposition.

“Bed time?”

“mmm, yes. As long as it isn’t sleep time” Liam mumbles back.

With that, they quickly retrieve to their suit jackets and stumble towards the hotel. Niall suddenly appreciates that Denise and Greg decided to hold the entire wedding in the hotel gardens because if they had to find a taxi to take them to privacy, he was sure that the driver would  have seen more of them than expected. After just a few minutes of Liam’s lips on his neck, Niall knows that waiting for what to come isn’t an option.

As they reach the hotel, they practically race through the banquet hall heading towards the lift in the lobby. Niall reaches the lift first and repeatedly presses the button as if, calling it multiple times will make it arrive faster. Liam smiles at his childish ways and collects Niall’s eager fingers into his.  The glided lift doors open and Liam finds himself being thrust into the small space, Niall’s warm body immediately pinning Liam against the back wall. Liam gasp at Niall’s actions, he can feel his erection growing against his leg and he shivers with the knowledge, that soon he can un-wrap him, that he can remove all the layers of clothing separating them. Their lips find each other and they mould together. Their suit jackets fall to the floor as their hands explore each other, Liam feels Niall’s silky tongue enter his mouth and he turns his kiss.

There’s a loud ping and the lift doors open. They pull away from each other; Niall feels the heat rise up to his cheeks as an old lady walks into the elevator “Hi sweetheart” the old lady says “Hi” they both say in unison with a polite smile.

The rest of the ride to their floor is awkward with Niall fidgeting his body aching to touch Liam in some way. Without realising it his subconsciously intertwined his fingers with Liam, Liam looks at him “sorry” Niall mumbles releasing his hand.  He tries to ignore the empty feeling he feels without Liam’s touch.

Liam noticing the frown on Niall’s face, intertwines their fingers again and gives Niall a smile as if to say it’s okay.

The elevator door finally pings’ signalling that they have arrived at their floor, Liam is the first to walk out but before Niall can the old lad grabs his wrist