Chapter 59:

JCS POV:

I was searching for Gracie. I decided to look in some bedrooms. I had looked in every single room and there was one left. I opened the door to see Brent on Gracie, she was telling him to stop.

"BRENT! GET OFF HER! NOW!" I screamed. When she saw me she was crying and she ran over to me. I was so fucking mad. Brent jumped up and began walking towards me.

Brent was about to throw a punch but something stopped him and punched him in the jaw causing him to collapse to the ground. I turned around to see Sam.

"Don't ever touch Gracie ever again!" He yelled. Sam and I walked Gracie out.

"I'm so sorry dad." She cried into me. I could smell alcohol on her breath. I was furious by that time.

"We will talk about it in the morning." I honestly was not in the mood. Everyone got in the car and we all went home back to the O2L house.

Gracies friends and her went up to her room and they went to sleep.

Lia and I did the same.

----------------

"Morning everyone." I opened Gracies bedroom door causing all her friends to wake up. "Would you five be able to go in Tias room?"

They all got up besides Gracie and closed the door behind them.

I sat on the bed next to Gracie.

"I am really so-"

I cut her off. "Save it, Gracie." I was still really mad.

"What happened?" I asked.

She told me everything and she started bawling her eyes out. I hugged her and told her she was grounded for 2 months, which is till the end of the school term. She agreed with the punishment. 

----------

GRACIES POV :

I was happy at the fact that Jc grounded me. I actually felt like a real teenager.

---------

*A month and a half later*

I take back what I said. I have been grounded for about a month and a half and I can't stand to be in this room much longer.

I was laying in my room like I had been doing every other day when I got home from school and I decided to play my guitar.

I felt like writing a song but I couldn't think of any lyrics so I just played Let Her Go by Passenger.

"Well you only need the light when it's burning low

Only miss the sun when it starts to snow

Only know you love her when you let her go

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low

Only hate the road when you’re missin' home

Only know you love her when you let her go

And you let her go...."

Then there was a knock at my door. "Come in."

It was Sam. "Hey G." He smiled.

"Hey Sammy." I smiled putting my guitar back in its stand.

"How's the prison life?" Hes laughed.

"Fantastic..." I said sarcastically.

"Don't you mean...." Connor slid past the door and stoped. "FRANTASTIC!" Then he slid away agagin.

Sam and I laughed.

"Anyway, I just came to tell you J-... Your dad wants you." He smiled. As he was about to leave I stopped him and gave him a hug.

"What was that for?" He asked with a smile.

"Just for everything you've done for me." I spoke into his shoulder.

"It's okay, anything for you G." He hugged me back and left. I walked to Jcs room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Jc said. I opened the door and went in.

----------

"Gracie, we are going to Texas for Christmas." Jc smiled.

"Yes! I can't wait!" I squeezed Jc.

"We are leaving in 3 weeks." He hugged me back.

"Love you dad."

"Love you too, Gracie." Jc kissed my forehead.

-------

a/n

go.follow.me.on.tumblr

loveevogue

.

check out my new stories that are coming soon.

btw. follow me and I will follow back.

:)))