Chapter 28:

JCS POV:

"Dad!" Gracie jumped.

"Grace..." I was disappointed in her.

It was awkward and I was really mad. I was trying not to let her see it but she did.

She stood up and ran off in tears.

"Gracie wait!" I was about to run after her.

"Jc..." Trevor stuttered.

--------------------------------

GRACIES POV:

I ran inside, everyone was asleep. I kept running upstairs and into my room.

I crawled to my little hiding place which wasn't exactly a secret anymore.

I just sat in there crying and rocking back and forth with my head in my knees. I tired to think of all the good things that had happened but the bad always over ruled no matter how hard I tried.

I pulled out my favorite book, The Secret Garden by Harper Trophy and opened up to page 57.

My blades fell out into my lap. I was shaking.  I could not stop my self from doing it.

I sat there crying whilst I swiftly dragged the blade across my wrists leaving a painful but sweet stinging sensation behind.  I repeated it causing blood to flow out of the cuts. My arm was raw red and the blood was beginning to stain my skin. I quickly sneaked into my bathroom to clean up the mess.

I decided not to go back to where I was so I quickly grabbed a blanket and opened up my window. I climed out and up onto the roof. I went from the roof into the tree house. I wrapped the blanket around me and slowly drifted of to sleep.

----------------------------------

JCS POV:

I can't believe Gracie would hide this from me, after I told her to not even go there.

I just stood there in silence while Trevor was trying to apologize. I just ignored him and walked off, this conversation can be left till the morning.

When Gracie ran off I figured I should just give her some alone time and I headed off to bed as well as everyone else.

-------------------------------

GRACIES POV :

I woke up to the sun shinning in my eyes. I didn't realise where I was but then I remembered what happened last night.

There was some dried up blood up my wrist, I figured that they just bleed a bit over night.

I check my phone. It was about 9.30am.

No one would be awake yet so quickly climbed down the tree and went inside.

I went into the living room and Jenn was asleep on the couch. I quietly went up to my room.Tia was fast asleep on my bed so I quickly got a long sleeve tshirt and some high wasted shorts and I went to the bathroom to have a shower.

As I just stood in the shower for a while thinking about what I was going to say to Jc. I could tell he was mad at me and Trevor.

I looked down at my wrist which were still raw red from the hot water cleaning the cuts.

When I finally got out I checked the time again. 10.00am... I quickly got dressed and headed back downstairs.

Everyone was sitting on the couch except for Jc and Trevor.

"Good Morning." Kian smiled.

"Morning." I fake smiled back hoping they didn't know what happened. Some of them looked at me funny because I was wearing a long sleeve shirt in the middle of summer

I walked into the kitchen and made my self some breakfast and a milkshake. I headed outside and sat by the pool whilst I ate.

------------------------------------

JCS POV:

When I woke up it was about 10.20am so I went downstairs. Everyone was sitting on the couch except for Gracie and Trevor.

I then remembered that Gracie is probably worried that I was mad at her. I was mad but I guess it was inevitable, I knew they would fall for each other sooner or later.

"Morning Jc." Lia looked up from her phone and smiled.

"Mornin'." I must of sounded pissed off because Kian asked what was wrong.

I told them what happened last night. Gracie was sitting out by the pool so Sam went out to comfort her.

-----------------------------------

GRACIES POV:

After a while I was starting to feel really sick until Sam came out the back door. He walked over to me and sat down.

"Hey." He half smiled.

"Hi."

"You alright?" He was concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine, what are you talking about?" I was hoping he didn't know what was going on.

"Jc told us about what happened last night."

"Thought so..." I was really upset. Jc is going to hate me.

Sam and I just sat there in silence.

"He probably hates me now, he is going to take me back to the orphanage and I won't have a dad or a family anymore." I slowly began to break down. "I won't have you guys anymore..." tears flowed down my cheeks.

"Hey, It's going to be okay, I promise." Sam put his hand on my leg and smiled. "We would never take you back! We wouldn't let him."

I gave him a small smiled back.

"Jc is really angry and upset but we are trying to convince him to just accept it."

I nodded. "Sorry."

Sam pulled me in for a hug and I started to cry again. I felt so guilty for cutting my self again, I shouldn't have done it. I realised I have so much to live for especially the guys and Jc.

"Gracie, are you okay?" He looked at me worried. "You feel really hot."

"Yeah I'm fine."

He put his hand up to my forehead to check my temperature. "Hmm... Aren't you hot in that?"

"No." I lied.

He shrugged and stayed by the pool with me whilst I finished eating.

A/N

Guys, am I the only one who is worried about Kian? I'm freaking out :(((( like I hope he doesn't leave because when Connor left I cried for two days straight. I mean I fully support him and Kian all but deap down I just want the old O2L back. if that makes any sense... idk but I am hopping its nothing to bad becasue the TCAs are soon woo!  vote for o2l (6/6 forever.)

& thanks for 2.2k reads x