Chapter 6:

The next morning

KIANS POV:

Connor, Sam and I were sitting in the living room when Jc walked down. His eyes looked puffy and red. I had a feeling something was bad.

"Hey bro, Gracie still sleeping?" Sam said. Jc just nodded and he sat down on the lounge next to us. A tear rolled down his face.

"Guess we need to talk about Gracie..." Jc said, his voice was all crackly.

Sam and Connor went upstairs to wake up Trevor and Ricky.

-------------------------

After Jc had told us about Gracie all of us were feeling kind of down. We decided to wake up Gracie and make an O2L video.

--------------------------

GRACES POV:

I had a feeling Jc told the others because when they came to wake me up they all seemed sad. They were going to find out eventually so I guess it's okay.

---------------------------

Jc and Sam set all the cameras up so we could begin filming.

"Whats up O. 2. Lllllllll." All the guys shouted into the camera.

"Today we have a very special announcement." Kian said with a cheeky grin.

"There is a new addition to the O2L family!" Sam yelled.

"Grace. Jade.  Caylen!!!!" Ricky snapped his fingers with each word.

"My new daughter!" Jc had the biggest smile on his face as he said it.

"Come on over Gracie."

I walked over and sat in Jcs lap.

"Hi." I smiled and waved a bit.

The guys talked a bit more but I tuned out, which is werid because I love their videos and it has been a dream to meet them let along be in a video with them.

Then we ended the video with Rickys snaps. Sam turned off the camera and we all got up.

"Good job Gracie." Connor hugged me along with all the other guys.

Jc went off to edit the video so I decided to hang out with Sam for a while.

---------------------------

SAMS POV:

After we finished filming Gracie and I hung out for a little bit. We sat out to the backyard by the pool and we sat talking for a while.

"Sam..."

"Yeah Gracie?" I smiled at her.

"How come you guys adopted me out of all the other kids?"

"Well Jc wanted a daughter and he had been planning it for a while now and when we met you..... well... I'm pretty sure he knew you were the one."

Her face lit up with a big smile. I gave her a hug but as I went into to give her a hug I noticed her cuts.

I grabbed her hands and she looked embarrassed when I saw her scars.  I looked her in the eyes and told her how much we adore and care for her. She gave me another hug and started crying. As I held her I could feel how skinny she was. I felt my eyes start to water but I held them in.

After a while she settled down and stopped crying.

"Gracie... We love you so much." I wiped her tears from her cheeks.

"I love you too." She smiled. I couldn't stop thinking about her feeling like this so I decided to take her for a drive.

We went in side and asked Connor if we could borrow his car, after some persuasion he agreed to let me use it.

---------------------------

GRACES POV:

We got into Connors car and Sam backed out of the drive way.

"Sam, where are we going?" I whined.

"You'll see." He smiled and we drove off down the street.