Chapter 57:

GRACIES POV:

Today was Camerons funeral. Leo was picking me up at 10.30. I got up and had a shower. When I got out, I got changed into the dress I bought and straightened my hair. I applied some eyeliner and mascara then put my black sandles on. I went downstairs at about 9.50 to have some breakfast even though I wasn't really hungry.

Tia had already gone to school for the day and most of the guys had gone out to do stuff so I was pretty much home alone besides Trevor, Andrea and the baby.

At exactly 10.30am there was a knock at the door. I quickly grabbed my bag and left.

"Hey." Leo smiled as I opened the door.

"Hey." I half smiled.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

I nodded and we both go into the back seats of the car.

--------

It was really sad at Camerons funeral, he was so young, so strong. I missed him already. Leo and I ended up going back to Mr and Mrs Gradys house for lunch. I knew Cameron had 2 older sisters and 1 older brother but we had never met, so we hung out with them for a while.

Jc picked me up at about 6pm and took me home. In the car he asked if I was still up for a party tomorrow night. I figured I should just go to clear my mind. I was allowed to bring 2 friends.

I went up to Tias room when I got home, she was going to invite Jake and Dee. So invited Chelsea and Evie.

Trevor had already invited Carly which was no suprise.

We called them all and asked if they wanted to come and then stay over tomorrow night. They were all up for it.

-----------

I had fallen asleep in Tias room and I was woken up to Jake, Evie, Carly, Dee and Chelsea walking in.

"Morning sleepy head!" Dee jumped on the bed.

"What time is it?"

"Its almost 12." Chelsea laughed and flicked her long brown hair behind her shoulder. "Now get up."

I groaned and ended up get out of bed after a few minutes.

We all went into my room because it was bigger and we set out some mattresses for us for when we got home.

"I'm gonna have a quicky shower." Tia smiled and walked out. I decided to play some music whilst we got ready.

We were all singing and dancing around my bed room. I was half way between getting changed then Trevor walked in. I screamed and covered my self up, he "covered" his eyes and apologize. He just wanted Carly. I was beginning to think Carly didn't like me very much anymore.

I was heading downstairs to get us all drinks but in the hall way was Trevor and Carly making out. I wasn't jealous, I just missed Trevor a bit. I kept walking past, there didn't even notice.

Tia came back from her shower and I finished getting ready. I was wearing an aqua dress and my favorite cream cardigan. I paired it with some white high tops.

At about 5pm Jc came up and told us we were leaving.

I went in the car with Jc, Lia, Dee and Evie. The rest went with Connor and Ricky.

The car trip was so much fun. We sang and screamed out the window at people who were riding bikes. Tonight was going to be great.

We arrived at the party but before we all got out I asked, "Who's party is this?"

"Eh... Nashs I think..." Jc laughed.

Uh oh... Brent was going to be there.

"Okay! Let's get this party started!" Lia screamed. "We are leaving at 1am at the latest."

Everyone piled out of the car and everyone else showed up.

----------

a/n

AH THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!  IM NOT MEANT TO KNOW BUT I AM GETTING MY VERY OWN CAR I AM LITTERALLY CRYING OMFG