Chapter 16:

KIANS POV:

She grabbed my hand. I gave her a worried smile.

"Kian... I'm pregnant."

I just sat there in silence. I was mad but I didn't want to be a jerk so I tried to be calm. What was I going to do...

"Am I... the... you know?" I said as calmly as I could.

She nodded.

"What are we going to do?" She looked like she was about to cry.

We talked about a having a kid once but that was when we had some drinks.

I sat there in silence.

"We could get back together." She said.

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yes..." She squeezed my hands. "I've missed you Kian." 

A tear rolled down her cheek and I pulled her in for a hug.

"I've missed you too." I whispered.

I had my arms wrapped around her and we just sat there in silence for a while with the music of the party in the background.

"Andrea..."

"Yeah." She pulled away from the hug.

"I think I still love you."

"I think I still love you too." She gave me a slight smile.

I leaned in and gave her a kiss. I have missed her lips so much.

"Kian, can I move in with you? I haven't got anywhere to live yet."

"Of course!"

She kissed me this time and we just sat out on the grass for a while.

-----------------------

GRAICES POV:

It was starting to get late and I was feeling kind of sick so I went to find Jc.

When I found him he was talking to a youtuber named Lia Marie Johnson. She was really pretty and her videos were hilarious. I loved her. Well..  I loved pretty much everyone at the party.

I walked over to them. "Dad..." I said tapping Jcs arm.

He turned around and smiled. He put his arm around me. I could smell alcohol on him. I wasn't mad because everyone there was drunk.

"Hey sweetie." He squeezed me.

"Ohmy!!! You must be Gracieeee!!!" She extended the 'e' and gave me a hug. "Im Lia."

"Yeah I know. Your videos are so funny!" I laughed.

"Why thankyou. You should think about making videos. I've seen you in Jcs videos and you are a natural." She smiled.

"Really!" I was suprised.

"Definitely!" She smiled.

I held my hands in my head and I felt light headed.

"Whats up sweetie?" Jc looked worried.

"I just feel a bit sick. I am going to go up to bed." I felt like I was going to faint.

"Okay. Good night. I will come check on you soon."  He gave me a kiss on my temple and I headed over to the house.

As I was about to walk inside I noticed a light coming from up in the tree house Trevor had shown me so I decided to go up there. Just incase somone was up there who wasn't Trevor.

I climbed up the shed and started climbing up the tree. When I got up there two people were kissing. It was Trevor and some girl but I didn't see her face.

"Trevor..." I was about to cry.

"Gracie! I can explain!" He was shocked.

I quickly began to climb down the tree and I jumped off the shed. I fell and scraped my knees and I hit my head on the ground but I got up and kept running to my room. Tears were streaming down my face and a few people looked at me as I ran upstairs. I was really dizzy and I was starting to see black dots. 

I got to my room and slammed the door. I quickly crawled into my secret room. I turned the light on. I was crying so hard that I couldn't breathe properly and I could hear ringing in my ears. It was getting louder and I put my head into my hands. I was about to scream but then everything blacked out.

----------------------

TREVORS POV:

I was standing by the pool talking to Matt (Espinosa) but he left when a girl came over to me.

"Hey Trevor..." she said.

"Charlie!? Is that you?" I was surprised, she nodded and smiled.

"Ive missed you." She gave me a hug.

"Oh yeah... me too..." I said awkwardly.

Charlie was in my Someone music video and we dated for a while but she cheated on me so we broke up.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm just here with my older sister." She smiled. "How have you been?"

"I've been great but really busy."

"Same." She nodded.

We talked for a while and she stole us some drinks. I had 2 beers or something but I was already feeling a bit drunk.

"Want to see something cool?" 

"Sure." She nodded.

"Follow me." I smiled.

We climbed up to the tree house. I didn't want to turn the lights on because I didn't want anyone to know we were up here but Charlie insisted that we turned them on.

I looked out the window and I could just see Gracie. She looked like she was about to go to bed.

We talked for a bit but the Charlie interrupted me "Trevor." She moved closer to me.

She put one hand on my hand and she put my other hand on her thigh and held it there.

"I've missed you so much." She whipsered.

This was awkward. I had regret bringing her up here in the first place.

"Charlie, I have a gi-" She interrupted me by grabbing me by my shirt and pulled me in for a kiss.

I tried to pull away but she was pulling me. When I finally managed to pull away I turned to see Gracie. She was crying.

I tried to tell her that I could explain but she climbed down to quick.

She jumped off the shed and she looked like she had hurt her self but as I was about to help her but Charlie held me back.