Chapter 45:

GRACIES POV:

"It's fine." they laughed.

I looked up.

"TIA!" I screamed and hugged her. Half the restaurant turned to look at us. "What are you doing here?!" I felt my eyes tearing up.

"I was going to tell you earlier but you went to hospital and then I got grounded so I couldn't text or come visit you..." She smiled. "I moved here to LA."

"What?!" I screamed.

"Yeah.  I meet my new family tomorrow and moving in with them." She smiled.

"That's wonderful!" I was so happy.

We talked for a bit. The last people who adopted her moved to Australia and Tia refused to move so they sent her back to the orphanage.

She was out with Frank, the cheif from the orphanage and some older kids for dinner. I remember when I was younger and I had nightmares I would go to Frank and he would make me a hot coco. He was one of my only friends back at the orphanage besides Tia. When I left I didn't even say bye to him.

Tia and I walked over to the table they were at.

"Frank." I smiled.

"GRACIE." He jumped up and ran over to me, picking me up and swinging me around.

Jc came over and I introduced him to Frank. After a while we went back to the table and ate out dinner.

------

"Are you ready to go home?" Jc asked.

"Yep." I nodded and yawned. I was stuffed from dinner ans It felt werid being out of hospital, the time went by so slowly in there.

--------

JCS POV :

Gracie and Lia were talking about something but when we got home Lia went into Gracies room. A few minutes later I could hear the guitar being played.

After a while Lia and I said good night to Gracie and went to bed.

"She is a natural." Lia laid down next to me. We talked for a while then we both fell asleep in no time.

-------

I woke up and went to Gracies room to wake her up because I had a suprise for her today.

"Good morning." I sat on her bed causing her to wake up.

"Morning." she groaned.

"Get dressed, I have a suprise for you."

She smiled. "What do I wear?"

"Anything, you have an hour." I walked out to get ready myself.

-----

GRACIES POV :

I jumped out of bed and had a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I picked out a gray baggy shirt, white sunflower shorts,  a navy jacket and navy docs docs. I chucked my hair up but then it looked bad so I just left it out and wavy. I put some mascara on, grabbed my phone and headed down stairs.

Jc and Lia were waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs. I ran down making a huge thump on each step.

"Shut up!" Sam yelled from his room.

I laughed and jumped from the four step.

"Ready to go?" Jc smiled.

"Ready." I nodded. "So, where are we going?"

Lia laughed. "That's a suprise."

Jc drove whilst Lia sat in the back seat with me.

"Put this on." Lia giggled handing me a blind fold.

I put it on and Jc started to reverse out the driveway.

-----

The car stopped.

"We are here!" Jc yelled.

Lia helped me out of the car. Jc and Lia stood on either side of me. They lead me to where we were going. I head a door open and we went inside.

--------

JCS POV :

Lia pulled the blind fold off Gracie and she stood there with a huge smile on her face. She looked up at me and Lia smiled.

----

a/n

anyone want to be my friend? kik me ♡ aliceinwonderlandxo ... no?.... Okay, bye...