"Draco, Professor Snape chose for me because I would say no to everyone." I say to her and she nods.

"That seems like you." Hermione comments and I nod and we get to the Gryffindor common room and I wait till she's inside to head to the Slytherin Common room.

"Did you get a dress?" Draco asks looking up at me with a smirk.

"No, I just have a long open back fabric meant for dancing in the evening, of course I got a dress Love." I say to Draco who nods and I head to my dorm room and I set out the stuff I need on my desk and leave it there.

The day of the Yule Ball

I help Hermione get ready in her dorm room with Ginny and I do her hair up and trailing down and I apply some light makeup since she doesn't need it but its good to have something sometimes.

Ginny takes care of the rest while I change into my dress. (Media)

I curl my hair and pull two front parts from each side, back and braid them.

"Ashley, you look beautiful." Ginny says to me surprised as I put on my normal eyeliner and then some eye-shadow with different greens mixed together, then I apply some lip gloss and that's about it.

"No, its Hermione, she's radiant. I'm just a shadow." I say to her and Hermione smiles as I fix my bangs to the side and then the two of us are ready to go.

We head to the dance and I walk down a flight of stairs to meet the boys as they watch Hermione in awe.

"Now to find my date." I say as I walk into the room and I see Draco waiting next to the door.

"Ashley? Is that you?" Goyle asks me shocked.

I smile amused. "What? Not used to seeing me in a dress?" I ask him and Draco smirks at me.

"Well you look especially beautiful tonight Ashley." Draco says to me and I shrug.

"You clean up nice, Love." I say to him and Professor McGonnagal sees me and freezes in her tracks.

"Ashley?" Professor asks shocked and I nod.

"Hello Professor." I say to her with a smile and she nods.

"Have you seem Mr. Potter?" Professor asks me.

"Hallway." I say to her and she nods and leaves.

A Moment later, the champions and their dates walk in and Draco looks mildly annoyed by Harry.

The dancing starts with them and then everyone else is able to join.

"Can I have this dance Ashley?" Draco asks me and I nod.

"Why not?" I say with a smile and we dance with everyone else and let's just say, half the people who saw us dancing, is in shock.

We dance the ball room dance and then we start dancing during the rock song.

"Now this is my type of music." I say and Draco smirks as we dance.

"I would never have thought that you'd like this music." Draco says to me and I shrug.

After the song ends, we head to our groups of friend which mine is Harry and Ron while his is Crabbe and Goyle.

"Ashley? Is that you?" Ron asks shocked as he looks at me sit down.

"Who else would I be Ron?" I ask him and he nods.

"I didn't know you could dance." Harry says to me and I nod.

"I took ballroom lessons when I was 10, alongside Draco, we were partnered up in that class since we didn't know anyone else and he was too much of a bully." I say and Harry and Ron nod shocked.