{ G } 𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐒

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

IMAGINE: You and Klaus bunking together at a rehab center, and he finally gets out.

WARNING: A bit angsty.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You watched with a sorrowful smile abroad your face, as Klaus made his way down the dimly lit corridor; giving everybody a final goodbye. It was his last minutes in the rehab center, having already done his time of sobering up. During the few months, the two of you had grown quite close. You were there for him when he was panicked, and stuck in the corner, afraid of every ghostly figure that he was witnessing. It was then he knew that you were someone to lean on for sobriety, within the building.

The relationship had blossomed quickly. You'd started off in the same therapy group, not knowing the other's name and within a month, he would have given everything just to see you pop a smile.

The two of you were no doubt strong, but together you were simply unbreakable. Which is why it was hard for you to accept the fact that he was leaving. The hours you'd spent in the community room, making inappropriate jokes and laughing. Would now be hours spent alone, trying to find things to pass the time. No one had made an impression on you like Klaus had.

KLAUS: "I'm finally out of this hell hole!"

Snapping back into reality and from your thoughts, you'd realized that Klaus was now in front of you; ready to give you his goodbye. You were never very good at goodbyes. A second into them, and your waterline would be brimming with tears. They were always too sad for your liking..

[YOU]: "Don't cause too much trouble
out there on the streets."

A few sniffles escaped your nose, the tears beginning to flow their way down your cheeks. Even underneath the poor fluorescent lighting, you still, somehow, looked adorable to Klaus. The tears only accentuated your beauty, glimmering down against your complexion. The pad of his thumb went up to your face, swiping off the teardrops. It was a small gesture to reassure that everything was to be okay.

KLAUS: "You know I will."

The two of you let out a sad laugh, simultaneously, before he pulled you in for a tight hug. His chin was resting down against your head, taking in the smell of your shampoo for the last time in a while. He would miss it, and every aspect of you.

KLAUS: "Whenever you get
out of here, I'll be waiting for you."

You nodded against his chest, lingering in the embrace for a moment. Before his name was called by the staff, demanding him to move along to collect his stuff, and then get out of the Rehab premises. The moment you didn't want to happen, but was happy it did. If there was one person who deserved to leave, it was Klaus Hargreeves.

Walking backwards, kissing his month of sobriety token, he said one last thing to you, before disappearing out of the double doors.

KLAUS: "I'll miss you."

Once he was out of sight completely, is when you broke down; for the first time in a while.

[YOU, WHISPERING]: "I'll miss you too."