I take a seat in front of her, tilting my head in confussion as I keep quiet for a couple of seconds.

"How can you tell me such a thing so relaxed? Don't you hate me? How's that you're not jealous?"

She chuckles, patting my hand and shrugging.

"Why would I? You're my best friend, and you're pretty. He has a good taste, I can't blame him. Besides, he's with me and I can assure you he doesn't have eyes for anyone else" she explains, winking at me.

Suri, you really are... Special.

"Okay, it's still weird. How am I supposed to look at him now?"

She shrugs.

I sigh.

"Don't make a big deal of it. It was a long time ago. The only thing that matters is that you could have Soobin one day."

"My wish." I mumble. She gives me a sympathetic smile when her phone starts buzzing. She unblocks it and answers the call.

"Hey, babe." She greets, smiling at me, I smile back. "Yeah, I'm at y/n's house, trying to convince her to go with us tonight. Yeah I told her he's going. Yes I know, but she's too stubborn" she keeps talking, now rolling her eyes at her last sentence. She looks at me again. "Yeonjun is asking if it's okay if he comes, he says he's bringing pizza."

I chuckle.

"Of course, he's always welcome."

Suri nods.

"Yeah she says you're welcome. Alright babe, see you in a while. Bye."

Suri hangs up the phone and sighs. I take a deep breath, knowing perfectly what she's thinking by just the look on her face.

"If I go, do you promise that none of you will leave me alone?" I ask in resignation, she smiles widely and claps her hands.

"I promise. Now let's pick something nice for you to wear." She responds excitedly, standing up and grabbing my wrist to drag me upstairs.

When she picks a floral red dress for me to wear with red sandals, I go to take a shower. I hear Yeonjun arriving on the other side of the door, so she goes downstairs to meet him. When I finish, I get dressed and style my hair a little bit, putting a little makeup on and sighing at the sight in front of me. I analyze myself for a couple of minutes. I know I'm not ugly at all, but could I be more attractive than Soobin's girlfriend? I don't think so. She is pretty, she has money, she is popular.

I am just me.

She has him, and I don't.

I take my purse and go downstairs, meeting Yeonjun and Suri at the kitchen. They are already eating.

"Hi, Yeonjunie." I wave at him, he smiles when I take a seat next to him and pats my head gently. I gulp at his sweet gesture and warm smile, trying to shake off that thing Suri told me earlier.

God, this is so awkward. I shouldn't have known.

"See? You look amazing." Suri praises me, smiling warmly and rubbing my forearm.

I grab a slice of pizza and start to eat, just giving a smile back to her.

"So what did you do to convince her?" Yeonjun suddenly asks, smiling. Suri sighs.

"It was hard, she's too stubborn. Not even Soobin's excuse worked on her. I had to be persistent and plead."

Yeonjun chuckles.