🌅XXI- ˗ˏˋwake upˎˊ˗

"JUNGKOOK" Taehyung screamed, his voice shaking "Kookie!"

"wake up"

The words reverberated in the back of the little's head, forcing him to come back to reality. He slowly opened his big innocent eyes and a clear image took place in front of him.

A man.

A worried young man with brown hair that partly covered a pair of brown worried eyes. For instance, Jungkook didn't know who he was, where he was. He didn't remember until the man smiled. His big calm smile.

"Tae-tae" Jungkook rustled.

"I think my baby was having a nightmare huh?" Tae kissed the younger's forehead "It's okay, Kookie, you can go back to sleep now. I'll stay here to take care of you"

Jungkook took a look at the place he was staying. A big room only illuminated by a small night lamp that barely gave any lighting. The room he had been staying for the last couple of weeks seemed so unknown now. Jungkook was laying on the bed, covered in blankets and Tae was sitting in front of him, a book in his hands. He looked weak and tired. Jungkook wondered how long he had been there for.

He moved his head to the side to check the hour on the digital clock beside his bed.

3:00 am.

"Wery l-late" the younger murmured in a whisper, earning a soft reassuring smile from his elder "daddy not sweepy?"

Another smile and Jungkook felt his cheeks warmed and turned pink.

"Daddy was having a nightmare too" he explained taking a deep breath "but daddy feels good now that he's with Kookie"

There was a silence between the two of them.  Taehyung immersed his attention on his own hands, intertwining fingers. Instead Jungkook couldn't help but look at Taehyung's face and admire the beauty in front of him.

His daddy was so handsome.

It didn't take Tae long to realise Jungkook wasn't staring away  and he tried going back to reading but he just couldn't ignore the fact he was being observed. Was Jungkook even blinking?

This was a bad idea. I should be in my own room. Why did I wake him up? Why am I doing this to myself?

Truth was Taehyung couldn't stay alone. At nights when Jungkook slept, Taehyung tried to distract himself with all kind of night activities but he always ended up entering Kook's room. Somehow he found something very comforting about being with Jungkook. Sometimes he would just sit there in front of him and stare at him for minutes thinking about all the possibilities of Jungkook's past. He wished he could ask him. He wanted to help him so bad and he would lose hours of sleep just to consider new possibilities and new ways to make the younger male happy.

He was sure those stupid antidepressants weren't helpful, they just made Jungkook go on a deep sleep so he didn't have to think about all the wrong stuff. But who was Taehyung to stop giving Jungkook his medicine? He wasn't a doctor, he didn't have any legal rights over him.

Certainly, he didn't know anything about Jungkook. But he craved to know.

"Dadda" Jungkook sounded constipated "sweep with Koo"

<<No>> would have been a bad answer.
<<I can't>> would have delivered in lots of questions.
<<Of course babyboy>> seemed to be right.

Taehyung didn't think a lot about it. He just crawled in the left side of the bed and took place there. Jungkook smiled with the prettiest smile Taehyung had ever seen. His heart started racing when Jungkook rested his cute small head on his hard chest. A  gulp chocked up his throat. Jungkook laughed and closed his eyes as his left hand blindly looked for Tae's long fingers.