"Michael Victor Afton?" A cop suddenly approached them with his hands behind his back, his voice echoing through the whole hall.

"That's me" Mike hesitated due to hearing his whole name, but answered and sat properly.

"Follow me to the interrogation room." The man coldly said.

Michael widened his eyes, and so did Henry.

"Why do you want to interrogate him?"

"He's a suspect, sir."

"A suspect?" Michael repeated in a shaky voice "You don't think I'm the one who killed him, do you?"

"The proofs will speak by themselves. Now, follow me."

After looking at Henry one last time, Mike gulped and stood up. Right when he was about to follow the man to another room, Henry quickly got up from the seat "I don't know what proofs you're talking about, but I guarantee he did nothing wrong!"

"We need to interrogate him."

"Listen. It happened more than once that there have been some...misunderstandings, all because of his father. He's been through this over and over again, and I'm not letting some cops judge him for proofs they don't have."

"Sir, we need to treat every citizen in the same way."

"Then I'm following him."

"We need him to be alone."

"I am following him." Henry repetated, more decidedly.

"If you refuse to let us do our work, the security will have to intervene."

"Well, I'm not leaving him alone." He glared, then looked at Mike for a moment and smiled softly.

"...Give me a minute." The cop exhaled deeply and walked back to the room he came from.

"Henry-"

"You've been through enough shit tonight. The last thing you need is spending the night alone in a dark cell." He said and ruffled his hair.

Michael smiled slightly, but they were interrupted by the voice of the cop.

"Fine, you can both be interrogated at once. Come in and take a seat."

After about an hour or two, they finally let the police station.

"I can't believe they think it was me..."

"Hey, don't worry. It's just a tribunal... We still have a lot of time. Perhaps, they will find the true murderer in the meanwhile."

"I'm not counting about it..." He mumbled and faced away.

"What was that?"

"I said that I'm counting on it! I don't- want to end up in jail again for a misunderstanding."

"Yeah, I wouldn't want that for you. If I don't have you, then I'm just a lonely old man!"