Chapter 21   The Special

"How are we gonna fix this?"

No one had any clue how to snap Chase and Daniel out of their comas and we didn't have any machinery to keep them alive either.

"I don't suppose we could rig a bunch of instruments together to make something like a life support machine, could we?" Jackson questioned.

"I don't see how we could do that kind of thing." I sighed, "Violet?"

"I doubt we could rig any combo instruments into anything like that." Violet answered, "Maybe if we took a sousaphone, trombone, and a piccolo...." She stopped mid-sentence.

"Violet?"

She pointed toward the wall behind us. We turned to find a door had opened up. Last I checked, that door didn't exist, nor did the room beyond the door.

"Whoa." We looked around the new room completely dumb-struck. Here was everything we needed to sustain Chase and Daniel while they re-cooperated.

"I found another door." Violet called, "But I can't open it."

After we made sure Daniel and Chase were set up on the life supporting machines, we went over to the second door and tried to open it. All our thinking came up empty.

"What are these?" Violet asked, she was on her crutches again and was holding a syringe filled with a glowing, green substance.

There was a whole drawer full of the syringes.

"It's your healing agent." Levi answered grudgingly.

"Oh." Violet said.

Violet uncapped the needle and was about to inject the liquid-ish substance into her right leg when Hange hollered at her.

"Don't do it!" Hange warned.

"Why not?" Violet retorted, "I thought you didn't care about my well-being."

"That's not true." Levi muttered sheepishly.

"It'll hurt worse than in Ente Isla because you don't have your full powers." Armin explained.

"More like because you don't have any of your powers." Mikasa smirked.

"Ente Isla?" I inquired.

Violet grew very red as she whispered, "That's the name of the kingdom that I rule as a...a.."

"As a what?" Christopher questioned.

"As a princess." Pixis answered.

Violet was gone with redness.

"If you use that serum," Erwin pressed, "We'll have to hold you down so you can't push the serum out of your system and you'll feel as if you're gonna die. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Violet replied, calming down a bit.

Levi instructed us on how to pin Violet down for the procedure. Christopher and Erwin would be in charge of the right arm, Pixis and Hannes would take the left arm, Eren and I were to keep her left leg under control, Mason and Armin would hold down her right leg, whole Levi was sitting right on top of Violet to keep her from throwing her torso around, and Jackson would have the pleasure of injecting the serum into Violet's right leg.

"This doesn't look wrong at all." Keaph remarked from Violet's watch.

"Shut up Keaph." Violet snapped, "Let's get this over this."

I heard a slight under tone of fear beneath Violet's usual ice coated, 'I don't care', Willy Wonka disposition.

"Make sure you're ready guys." Levi called, "Go ahead Jackson."