Chapter 18   Part B

We eventually got Violet to the anime world where she could be healed. She came to within half an hour of the accident.

"Are you okay Violet?" Jackson asked, "Do you need your crutches?"

"Do you really want me to have my crutches?" Violet implored as she sat up very carefully.

"What kind of question is that?" Mason inquired, "Why would we care if you had your crutches or not?"

"I was under the impression that you believed I was one bad bitch." Violet said blatantly.

"Language!" Chase yelled.

"Headache!" Violet debated.

"Sorry."

"Why would that kind of mentality stop us from giving you your crutches?" Daniel questioned.

"Crutches would help me walk if I needed assistance, yes." Violet explained as she stood up, "But they would also increase my range and power in melee style attacks. Thus they would only be weapons against people. Do you really want me to have something like that?"

"No, but..."

"But nothing!" I spoke out, "Violet is clearly implying that she doesn't require assistance and that she is ticked off about something, so we definitely don't need to give her a weapon."

"She could have come out right and said it like that, if that's what she meant." Chase muttered.

"Christopher was right..." Mason mumbled.

"What?!!?" I yelled.

"You really do fear her." Jackson stated.

"This is different." I retorted.

"How?" Daniel argued.

"You're suggesting that we give her a weapon that she plans to use against all of us and cause us bodily harm!" Eren snapped.

"Thanks Eren." I remarked.

We ultimately decided to not give Violet crutches because while we were arguing, Violet had been testing her stability and capabilities.

"Hey guys." Violet called, "Where's Christopher?"

"He took off." Daniel explained.

The anime characters looked like they couldn't care less and stayed out of the conversation entirely.

"Why?" Violet continued.

"None of us really know." Mason answered.

"That's not true." Chase mentioned, "He and Alex got into an argument and then left, remember?"

"Oh yeah." Mason muttered.

"What was their argument about?" Violet pressed.

"You." Jackson responded.

"Me?" Violet asked incredulously, "Why me?"

"You keep disappearing Violet." I scoffed, "And you know that Christopher doesn't trust you. Yet you still disappear every now and then!"

Violet was staring intently at the floor, surprisingly timid for the situation, but I had been yelling. She looked at me as if to say sorry. On the verge of speech, Violet didn't seem capable of forming any words. Instead she turned and walked over to a corner of the band room and faced the corner. Without any warning, Violet was punching the wall, either she really did have a death wish, or she was truly addicted to physical pain. Her knuckles were severely bloodied from the first punch, except she was still hitting the wall with the same amount of force for at least thirty-two to fifty-seven blows, I kinda lost count... Levi and Erwin rushed forward with the intent to stop Violet, but by the time they were level with her, Violet had broken both her hands, stopped hitting the wall, softly headbutted the wall, and was shaking with some emotion. Blood was dripping from her hands onto the carpet and was pooling at her feet.