Chapter 38: War

*unedited*

Hiccup

I look behind me, the gang still right behind, at least they've got my back.

"ok guys, this is our last chance!"

"wait why's it our last?" Tuff says from behind me, on Belch. I sigh, groaning.

"just take out as many ships as you can, try and aim for Dagurs, I'm expecting a big explosion guys!"

"big explosion got it!" Tuff shouts.

"our speciality!" Ruff chuckles, as they both fly off in the direction of the overfilled docks.

"you ready guys?"

"wait what are we doing?" Snotlout says.

"same as before, shooting as many traps as you can, fighting off the Beserkers, also my cover fire," I reply.

"for what?" Fishlegs asks hovering on my right on Meatlug.

"I need to fight off the Dagur, try and stall the other guards!"

"wait but Astrid will-"

"I know she'll kill me, but I have to do it, for her," Fishlegs nods in approval. "oh and warn the twins to stop with the blasts when I get there, they're unpredictable!" again he nods, as Snotlout and Hookfang race off.

"hey wait for me!" Fishlegs shouts after him, trying to catch up.

"hurry up guppylegs!"

"hey, I told you to stop calling me that!" Fishlegs snaps in the distance. I shake my head, typical, even in the most dire moment, here they are fighting.

"let's hope this works..." I pat Toothless' side. He warbles at me, reassuring me that he's listening. "ok here goes nothing!" we zoom down towards Dagurs ship, tipping him up as he doesn't see us coming, we land safely on the boat. I give Fishlegs the signal, as he tries to stop the twins from destroying the boat any further.

"awww but we were having so much fun!" Tuff whines.

"yeah so much fun!" Ruff joins in.

"you're a moron!"

"a beautiful moron," Fishlegs flirts

"yeah..." Snotlout continues.

"bleurgh," Ruff responds.

"seriously guys?! Now!" I bark at them, I just roll my eyes.

"Hiccup look out!" I turn around to see Dagur up, his axe inches away from splitting my neck from my head...

YO, CLIFFHANGER ALERT! SORRY ABOUT ALL THE CLIFFHANGERS, I JUST FIGURED THAT IT WOULD KEEP YOU ON EDGE! STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
WAS IT GOOD?
BAD?
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!