Chapter 24: preparations

*unedited*

Hiccup

After spending some time with Astrid I decided to go see Gobber and my mum for some preparations for the wedding. Jt was strange that Astrid wanted it to be tomorrow, as she isnt a very rushed person and to be honest planning a wedding for tomorrow, when I've only got a couple of hours to do so, is nearly impossible, nearly. Of course I don't mean to brag but for me it is very possible.

Astrid had been acting a bit weird though, every so often she would rub her stomach, and it looked like she was kind of glowing. Not litterally though, and of course to me she always glow; but this, this was different. I scratch my head deep in thought.

All the others would tell me is that she fell and that's it. So of course, with Astrid being Astrid I didn't really make a big fuss of it. But it just didn't fit. There was something they weren't telling me. I was a little hurt that even Astrid's hiding stuff from me, but I didn't really want to question her, whp knows what she'd do to me!

I wonder how my mum's going to react, you know with the wedding being tomorrow.

**************************************

"of course we can do it!"

"I know it's a bit rushed and all but- wait,  what did you say?" I was now back in my house telling my mum about the wedding.

"I said yes as in of course!"

"really!"

"yes! They don't call me Valka the perfectionist for nothing!"

"actually nobody calls you that," I point out.

"enough of your cheek! Now out, I've got a wedding to prepare!" I just walk out of the house without another word.

I then head over to the forge looking for Gobber.

**************************************

Moments later and I'm at the forge. (a/n I forgot to mention that Hiccup left Toothless with Astrid to look after her :-p)

"what can I do ya fer Hiccup?" Gobber asks me as he hammers at some metal, moulding it into a tooth.

"well I was wondering if you could make the wedding rings for the wedding tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?!"

"yes tomorrow!"

"who's wedding?"

"mine and Astrids,"

"yours and Astrids?!"

"yes keep up, now could you also fashion me a suit too, my dads is kind of too big..."

"Do I look like a seamstress to you?"

"do you really want me to answer that?" I retaliate.

"fine," he sighs. "but I want something in return!"

"and what would that be Gobber?"

"no baths for 6 months!"

"no baths! Gobber are you insane? you'll kill the entire village giving me more problems to deal with!"

"7,"

"no!"

"8, I'm just going to keep going up,"

"oh fine! But it better be a nice suit and rings!"

"good, ya can be on yer way now, I've got a record to beat," I groan, I'm not looking forward to that.

I then head home to go sleep for my biv day tomorrow.

HEY GUYS! I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER! I AM ACTUALLY IN A LOT OF PAIN RIGHT NOW AS SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED TO MY KNEE CAP SO I AM ACTUALLY STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF MY VILLAGE, WAITING FOR MY DAD TO COME PICK ME UP AS I CAN’T WALK SO I THOUGHT WHY NOT UPDATE NOW?
ANYWAYS THE WEDDING WILL BE NEXT CHAPTER!
WAS IT GOOD?
BAD?
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!