Chapter 22: Surprise!

*edited - 4/09/17*

Astrid

I blink my eyes several times as I let out a small yawn, trying to adjust to the lighting of the room.

I stretch my arms wide as I zoom into focus on the gang, except for Hiccup of course.

I was expecting to wake up in the safety of Hiccups arms as always but for some strange reason I was in Gothi's hut. They all looked at me a bit worried and expectant.

"Are you alright?" Ruff was the first to ask me feeling my forehead.

"Y-yeah why? What happened?"

"Well..."

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!" Tuff blurted out.

"I'm what?!" I say clutching my stomach. How? What? When? Where? Why? Who? I was in utter shock.

Ruff smashed her brothers head with her fist. "I wanted to tell her!" she shouts at him.

"Guys!" Fishlegs says.

"I-I can't b-be..."

"I'm afraid you are..." he looks down at my stomach. My hands still clutching it tightly. "Do you mind if me and Astrid speak alone for a moment guys?"

"Why you?" Snotlout pipes up.

"Yeah, why you?" the twins say together. "It's not fair!" they chime.

"Stop saying what I'm saying now!" Tuff shouts frustratedly.

"GO!" me and Fishlegs shout.

"Fine!" they all say and just as soon as it is said me and Fishlegs are alone.

"Please tell me it's not true!" I plead him, I know I should be happy but...

"Why I thought you would be happy, I mean you're going to have a baby! It's like the perfect happily ever after!" Fishlegs says excitedly.

"Are you sure that I am..." I nod towards my stomach.

"Yes," he nods. "Hiccup had sent us all out to find you, he was scared to go look for you himself as he thought that it was his fault that you left,"

"Oh... well, where is he now?"

"Erm... Snotlout!"

"What?!" Snotlout grumbles.

"Did you give the memo to Hiccup like I instructed?"

"Maybe... no... stop pressuring me!"

"Urgh," Fishlegs rubs his forehead, "Well go and-"

"Don't!" I shout.

"What?"

"Please don't tell him," I reply, " I don't want him to know... yet,"

"Ok" Fishlegs nods his head. "You can go now," he shoos Snotlout out.

"Pfft, a thank you might be in order," he huffs as Fishlegs kicks him out.

"How could this happen?" I ask myself but of course Fishlegs being Fishlegs has to interject.

"Well when a person and another person love each other very much they-"

"I know how it happened!" I snap.

"Then what's wrong?" he asks me.

"I'm not sure if I should say..."

"You can tell me anything,"

"Do you swear that you won't tell Hiccup?" I ask pleadingly.

"I swear, now out with it, come on it can't be that bad!" he says boy is he wrong.

"It's not Hiccups baby..."

BOOM! HUGE BOMBSHELL! SO... WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NOW? WHO COULD THE FATHER BE? OH AND BY THE WAY THE REASON SHE KNOWS IT'S NOT HICCUPS IS BECAUSE SHE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING LIKE THAT WITH HICCUP JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR!
OK I NEED SOME MORE IDEAS OF WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN FROM HERE, PLEASE COMMENT OR PM ME!
DO YOU THINK SHE SHOULD RUN AWAY?
TELL HICCUP?
OR TRY TO HIDE IT UNTIL HICCUP SUDDENLY FINDS OUT?
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!