Chapter 8: Stop that wedding

HEY GUYS!  SO THIS IS ASTRIDS POV ON THE WEDDING K? THEN LET'S BEGIN...

*unedited*

Astrid

The ship lurched forward again, causing me to be sick in a nearby barrel. I hope that there wasn't any food in there. When will this end?

Just then someone walked in.

"Shut it! am makin' it! wha's ya problem?" came a shout as another man came in.

"how dare ya speak to ma like that!" the other one barked back as I was left watching them give each other punches and kicks here and there. They were punching each other black and blue.

Just then I accidentally tipped the barrel I was hiding behind over.

"who's there?" one of them shouted as I moved back trying to hide behind a barrel full of Fish. Bleurgh. At least it's somewhere to hide. I think I'm going to be sick again.

They searched around but were unable to find me.

"aha!" shouted the other one.

"what did you find?" asked the other Scottish oaf.

"ale!" he chanted excitedly. "quick get some cups!" hey wasn't that the barrel I puked in, oh well.

At that they filled their cups up and left whilst speaking,

"yum, it's got bits in it..." (a/n sorry for being gross!) and thankfully they finally left. Just then I heard,

"We have reached Berk!" At that the boat left me sprawling forward as it stalled. Finally. I swallowed of what was creeping up my throat and went to open the door.

What, it's locked! Then I remembered Stormfly, I'm in Berk, I whistled loudly as I felt a thud on the boat. Thankfully everyone had departed.

"In here girl, it's me!" I felt her jumping up and down in excitement before firing at the door. I moved out of the way swiftly, before running out to greet her. I hugged her tightly, tears running down my face. I had missed her so much.

"Thanks girl, now c'mon let's find Hiccup!" She squawked at me as I hopped on her back.

The first place we headed was to Hiccups house. Not there.

Then to the forge, not there either, then to my house. As I walked in I was shocked to find nothing, everything was gone. All of my precious belongings were nowhere to be found. I guess that's what happens when you're apparently dead. You have no use for them.

I then realised where they must be, the wedding! Oh no.

"quick girl, to the great hall!" she purred as I patted her side and hopped onto her scaly back. Oh how I missed this.

We land swiftly in front of the great hall, the doors are closed but I can hear the wedding procedure coming from inside.

"now, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, will you take Princess Merida of Dunbroch, through sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till love do thee part?" I heard Gobber say. He wasn't going to say yes was he? I had to stop this. I don't care if I'm supposed to be dead or not, I love him.

So as he begins to say,

"I d-" I barge in, the doors slam against the walls as I shout,

"STOP!" with all my might. Everyone looks towards me, there are gasps here and there and a few thumps of people landing on the floor. But I don't care about them I just look at Hiccup with my tear stained face. There's silence, maybe he doesn't recognise me?

Just then I watch as his eyes roll into the back of his head and he drops down onto the floor. Everyone is too shocked to be bothered to catch him. Well at least I know that he remembers me, eh?

HEY GUYS! I JUST LOVED WRITING THIS IT KIND OF GAVE ME A RUSH! HEHE, ANYWAYS WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NOW?

WAS IT GOOD?

BAD?

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW AND REMEMBER I MAY NOT UPDATE THIS WEEKEND SORRY! LOVE YOU GUYS!