Chapter 12: The date part 2

*unedited*

Astrid

We land soon enough on the soft ground.

"where are we?" I ask him.

"don't you remember?" he says, looking out at the view before us. It was foggy, but you could slightly see shards of ice sticking out of a small fortress. No, we weren't here, were we?

"this is where you told me about your new 'father talk'," I told him. "what's it called?"

"itchy armpit!" he screamed into the smoggy mountains, arms spread wide, causing a continuous echo. I gave him a 'really?' look.

"y-yeah, s-so it was Toothless' idea!" he stuttered, embarrassed,  arms crossed pretending to be insulted. I chuckle, and put my arm around his shoulder. He spun me round to face him as he held his hands around my waist, holding me close. I snaked my arms around his neck as we leaned in closer till our lips met, then he broke it to speak.

"y'know we're going to have to tell my mum about the new 'arrangement'" he air quoted arrangement. My smile turns into a frown, as I realise we haven't evaded the rough patch yet, and we might as well be skating on thin ice.

I loosened my grip walking towards the edge of the island. He grabbed my hand pulling me closer to face him.

"I love you Astrid, and if my mum can't see that, or won't agree to us being together, then I don't want to be her son..." I was surprised at what he said and then smiled. He would do that for me?

I leaped into his arms smashing my lips against his. We kissed for a while before we broke apart to breathe.

"I... love... you..." I breathed.

"but I love you more," he grinned.

"But I love you most!" I smirked, as our lips met once again. He pulled away. I frowned dissapointed.

"better save some for later," he smirked. I punched his arm. He began to rub it. "Seriously?" he asked, holding his now bruised arm.

"seriously! you are such a big baby, how does that even hurt?!"

"I don't know it just does, okay?" he exclaimed rubbing it harder. I grin.

"yeah right... big baby," I mumble the last bit. He appears to have hears me as he grabs me from behind and swings me around.

"stop!" I shout.

"take it back!" he exclaims.

"never!" I shout back defiantly.

"have your way then..." he pins me to the ground with his foot, as he begins to wiggle his fingers. Oh no.

"No... no... I know what you're thinking, now don-" I get cut off as his fingers begin to work its way to my most ticklish destinations. "ahh... H-hiccup, n-no stop... please!" I beg laughing uncontrollably.

"you going to take it back?"

"no!" I squeak out. He then redirects his hands to my most ticklish spot, the stomach.

I scream in laughter, trying to get out of his grasp.

"ready to give up?" he smirks.

"no..." I say, big mistake. He tickles almost everywhere. I begin to wriggle and struggle. "Ok fine, you win, you win!" I give up.

"and?" he raises his left eyebrow.

"and, you're not a big baby..." I mumble.

"thank you!" he exclaims, raising his hands up to Valhalla.