Chapter 28: I don't know...

*unedited*

Astrid

"Dagur..." Hiccup growled beside me, (a/n bet you guys didn't guess that!) pulling me back behind him. "you have no right to be hear!" Hiccup shouts at him, everyone looks back towards him, wow, I've never seen Hiccup this angry or protective.

Dagur just snickered, grinning whilst tracing his axe with his fingers, "well I'll think you'll find that I do..." he said with a devilish smirk planted on his smug little face,

"what are you-"

"the girl!" he said pointing his axe towards me, I gulp slightly. "a little birdy told me something pretty interesting this morning..." he said chuckling.

"well you can't have her, she's mine!" Hiccup says protectively holding me back with his arm.

"we'll see about that, I mean every child needs there father..." he smirks.

He knows, but how could he know, no one other than me Fishlegs, Gothi and the rest of the gang knew, not the greatest at keeping secrets but they certainly wouldn't tell Dagur would they?

I clutch my stomach with my arms instinctively. He does his deranged laugh, "oh this is too good, you don't know do you?! Out of all the people she kept it a secret from you!" he exclaims laughing.

Hiccup turned to me as Dagur began to leave once again, "I better leave you two alone," he chuckles, "but be warned I will have you Hofferson, just you wait and see" he says.

"She's a Haddock!" Hiccup barks at him.

"whatever" he says turning around and exiting. But that's it now, everything's over, there's no hiding or running away from this.

"EVERYONE OUT!" Hiccup shouts, I step back slightly at the sound of his rather angry voice.

Everyone begins to disperse, even Stormfly and Toothless. Gobber closes the door tightly shut behind him. I gulp as Hiccup turns back around to face me, he seemed angry as I looked down with shame.

"Hiccup..." I say.

"is it true?"

"yes..." he sighs scratching the back of his head with frustration.

"how could you?!" he glared at me, I feel tears welling up as I linger back into the past,

"I was chained up! What did you want me to do?! He forced me to, I couldn't stop it! I tried but..." tears were now pouring down my face.

"Astrid..." he says.

"all I kept thinking about was you and how you'd feel about this and then I found out that I'm pregnant and-" I was cut off as he grabbrd ny waist pulling me up against him and smashing his lips against mine.

"I love you," he says.

"but how could you after this, it's all my fault," I say gesturing to my stomach. He grips my chin making my eyes meet his eyes.

"it was never your fault," he says, "it was his!" he growls, "how could he touch you?! Oh I just wanna-"

"Hiccup!" I cut him off, "calm down, please," he sighs looking back at me wiping my cheek with his sleeve. "what am I going to do?"

"I don't know Astrid... I just don't know..."

HEY GUYS! TO BE HONEST I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NOW EITHER!
PLEASE PM ME WITH YOIR IDEAS!
WELL NOW YOU KNOW... I CAN’T BELIEVE NONE OF YOU GUESSED IT! BUT OH WELL!
WAS IT GOOD?
BAD?
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!