Chapter 34: Wreckless

*unedited*

Hiccup

My top priority is Astrid and I can't let anything happen to her. I returned to the bed, holding Astrids hands in mine.

"I know what you're thinking Hiccup, and it's a no, no, no,"

"please Astrid!" I beg her.

"no! If he wants me, he can try and take me!" she says.

"why you gotta be so stubborn? I'm trying to protect you-"

"and I'm trying to protect you! You'd die without me," I raise my eyebrow at her comment, "probably," I shake my head.

"I'm sorry Astrid," I say walking away from her.

Astrid

"I'm sorry Astrid," he says backing away towards the door.

"what are you- Hiccup!" I rage, pulling at the chains of which had now attached me to Gothi's bed.

"please don't kill me!" he begs me.

"who says I'm going to kill you? I'm going to flippin MURDER YOU!" I say trying to get myself loose.

"please don't say that, it's for your own good, and for the babies," he gestures towards my stomach.

"I can look after myself!"

"maybe, but I can't take that chance..." he says edging towards the door.

"no, Hiccup please!" I beg, tears flooding down my cheeks, "don't leave!"

"I'm sorry Astrid..." he says exiting the hut. He left me. I try to break the chains but they are too strong.

"I'M SO GOING TO GET YOU HICCUP HORRENDOUS HADDOCK III!" I shout to nothing.

I sigh, slumping back onto the bed. Hiccup is just so wreckless...

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE! BUT I'M KINDA BUSY PREPARING A SPEECH FOR TUESDAY! SO SORRY! BUT HERE IT IS!
AGAIN I WANT TO DOUBLE CHECK IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE ON TO ANOTHER BOOK?
WAS IT GOOD?
BAD?
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!