Chapter 32: Another problem...

HEHE, SO ARE YOU GUYS TRULY DYING TO KNOW WHO KIDNAPPED ASTRID?! I KNOW THAT ONE OF YOU GUESSED CORRECTLY! WELL HERE WE GO...

*unedited*

Hiccup (a/n not yet! hehe)

"What do you mean, 'you've looked everywhere?!" I snapped at them angrily as they seemed to cower slightly.

"we're sorry Hicc! We've looked everywhere-" Fishlegs says.

"well, obviously not!" I exclaim, throwing my arms into the air.

"did you check the cove?"

"yes!" they all say.

"the caves?"

"yes!"

"the village, the forge, the beaches?"

"yes and yes!"

"the forest?"

"yes!" all of them said but one.

"Snotlout?" I said.

"what?! It's not like Hookfang chucked me off, causing me to be stuck in a tree, and me and Gustav spent all day trying to get me out, 'cause it didn't!" he lies.

"he got stuck in a tree and wet spent all day trying to get him out!"

"urgh!" I groan, rubbing my temple in frustration. "well at least we know where to look," I say as we all head out again in search of Astrid. Oh Astrid, you are so wreckless.

Astrid (a/n time to find out...)

"you undressed me?!" I shout,  as he just smirks shrugging his shoulders.

"so, I did it before, I can do it again. He then begins to touch my cheeks.

"let me go!" I yell at him, struggling with the ropes.

"careful sweetheart, you might get a burn," he smirks.

"I'm not your sweetheart, not anymore, I have Hiccup!"

"I beg to differ..." he says patting my stomach.

"what are you-"

"oh please, Astrid, don't tell me you've forgotten our lovestruck night already?"

"you raped me!" I scream at him.

"hmmm... seems a little harsh don't you think, how about, gave you the best night of your life! And our baby's," he says caressing my stomach.

"don't touch me!" I scream at him.

"why not, after all, it is mine!" he says as his fingers begin to trace my entire body. I stop struggling.

Could Claud be the father? But I thought- Oh no, this is so messed up! I don't who this baby belongs to.

This is just getting worse by the second, as I notice what he's doing I begin to struggle, his hands touching, mustn't be touched places. I scream.

"leave her alone!" I hear someone shout from behind Claud.

"Hiccup!" I exclaim, happy that he is here and that I didn't have to go through it again.

"Hiccup!" Claud growls at him.

"Hiccup, leave now, please!" I scream at him. Hiccup ignores me, edging closer to Claud as he does the same.

"don't... you... ever... touch... my... wife... again!" Hiccup spat inbetween punches of Clauds face and then Kicking him in his privates for good measure, moments later and Clauds lying face down on the ground, unconscious. "Astrid!" Hiccup says looking back up at me. He begins to untie me. When I'm finally able to move again I pull him in for a kiss. "I'm so sorry Astrid, I let it happen again," he said tears present on his worn out face.

"no, no, it wasn't your fault! It was never your fault!" I say kissing him all over.

"I thought I lost you!" he says finding my lips once again.

"me too," I sniffle. "but there's something I have to tell you!"

"what?"

"I don't know who the father is..."

YELLO EVERYBODY! HOW YA DOING THIS FINE MORNING/AFTERNOON/EVENING?
YOU HAPPY OR NO?
WELL TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY! I THOUGHT YOU GUYS DESERVED IT! BUT NOW THEIRS ANOTHER EVEN BIGGER DILEMMA! AND I'M NOT SURE IF YOU'LL LIKE IT OR NOT BUT IT'S GOING TO GET BIGGER!
I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO KennedyroseForde! FOR GUESSING CLAUD! HEHE,  ANYWAYS WAS IT GOOD?
BAD?
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!