Chapter 14: Sick

*unedited*

Hiccup

We headed back to mine, hand in hand. Astrid didn't really have anywhere to sleep now as all of her stuff had been taken away and dumped somewhere. Well all of her much needed stuff, such as most of her clothing, blankets, food, kitchen utensils etc.

I was still really angry with myself for not being able to see it, that Astrid was alive. I could have killed her, but thankfully luck was on her side, else she wouldn't be with me here today.

"It's not your fault you know," she said looking up at me with her deep sea blue eyes. I sigh and hold her tighter.

"but I should have known, I could have killed you," I shook my head and looked down at my foot and pegged leg.

"but you didn't," she said making me face her once again, "no one would have known-"

"but I should," I interrupted. She then pressed her lips against mine, as I cupped her cheeks with my hands pulling her closer.

"does that feel real to you?" she asked me. I nodded at her and smiled, she always knew how to make me feel better.

"I love you," I told her.

"I love you too," she replies as we leaned in for another passionate kiss.

"ahem!" we draw our attention to someone standing in front of us.

"M-mum?" I see Astrid blush slightly as we pull away. We didn't really want her to find out this way. We kind of wanted it to be an easy going conversation, discussed by an open fire, warm yak milk in hand. Not really spotted snogging each other under the moonlight. "w-what are you doing here? H-how are you back?" I stutter, walking up to her slowly.

"I came back early, I thought that you might need me, and I find you kissing another girl," her eyes then widened as she realised who it is. "A-astrid, is that you dear?" Astrid nods her head slowly.

"in the flesh and blood," she chuckles awkwardly. I look back towards my mother who now had a grin covering her face from ear to ear.

"er, a-are you a-alright?" I stutter worriedly.

"never been better!" she exclaims running up and hugging me tightly. I was surprised, I was expecting a long talk and lecture on doing what's right for the village, just like dad used to do, not this.

"w-what?" I ask her confused. She releases me from the hug and begins to walk up to Astrid, she holds onto both of her hands and says.

"make my son happy,"

"I will," Astrid nods, smiling broadly. We then all head home together, Toothless and Stormfly following close behind.

**************************************

After reminiscing with my mum and Astrid, and my mum just embarrassing me with stories of when I was a baby, we finally head on up to bed.

"where do I sleep?" Astrid asks me.

"w-well I thought that you might want to s-sleep w-with me," I say scratching the back of my neck nervously. Astrid giggles and says,

"sure,"

"r-really?" I say surprised by her answer.

"uhum," she hums and then we head up to my room. We just stand there awkwardly looking at the bed. "well I better change," she says, I nod still staring at her. "Hiccup!" she snaps.

"w-what?" I ask her confused.

"turn around!" she says.

"oh y-yeah sorry," she shakes her head and rolls her eyes, as I turn around so that I can't see her. She hums as she changes into some night clothes. Astrid didn't normally wear night clothes to sleep, but seeing as we were going to be sleeping together, it wouldn't be very nice to be sleeping next to a skirt full of spikes.

I turn around forgetting myself and then regret it as I quickly turn around again as I noticed that she was naked. I try to brush the thoughts of her naked body out of my head.

"see something?" she asks teasingly. I shake my head violently, I hear her chuckle. "finished," she says. I turn around to see her in a light blue night dress, her hair all loose and unbraided.

"this is all your mother could lend me" she says looking down.

"you look beautiful," I tell her lifting up her chin and gazing into her light blue eyes. She pushes me jokingly.

"your turn!" she exclaims. I begin to remove my armour and my chain mail. Then remove my knife and then my arm braces. I then do the same for my legs. I then take inferno and place it on my desk. I then was about to remove my shirt when I noticed that Astrid was still staring at me.

"can't take your eyes off of me can you?" I smirk. She rolls her eyes.

"don't flatter yourself, just get changed," she says turning around. I then remove my trousers and replace them with a more suitable pair.

"done," she turns around and I watch as her eyes nearly pop out of her sockets. "see something you like?" I ask her with a grin. She groans and shakes her head still staring at my chest. I have no idea what she sees in me. "shall we?" I say lifting up the blanket for her. She walks over and hops in as I do after her.

We then cuddle closely, I feel her shiver slightly as I hold her closer, smothering her with my warmth.

"umm," she hums, getting comfortable and leaning further into my chest.

"comfortable?" she nods slightly. She then begins to trace circles on my chest.

"I've missed this," she admits.

"what?"

"this, you, all of it,"

"well you're never going to have to miss it again," I reply.

Astrid

I cuddle closer to him, tracing neat circles on his  tight, toned, chest. I remember what it used to be like with him, before everything happened.

"I've missed this," I say out of the blue, taking in his warmth as I lean into his chest, listening to his heart beating rythmactically.

"what?" he asks me softly.

"this, you, all of it," I reply.

"well you're never going to have to miss it again," he says. I smile at his kindness, but then the moment is ruined again. I hop out of bed and grab a bucket, that is luckily right next to his bed. He jumps up after me and strokes my back as I project another load of vomit into the bucket.

"Astrid, you need to go to Gothi," he tells me.

"n-no, I'm fine, I'm fine," I assure him, unsure. Just then I begin to hurl again, my throat begins to burn as it scratches the back of my throat as it forcefully comes up.

"no you're not," he insists.

"yes I am," I stand back up straight and head down stairs to get some water, he follows closely behind. I hate it when he does this. I know it's sweet but I just don't like somebody else worrying over me, I guess it's because nobody ever has.

"are you alright?"

"yes, stop worrying, it was probably just an after affect of the potion that Merida gave me, no biggy" I then sick again in a nearby barrel. I face him as he raised his eyebrow at me scanning my expression.

"just, let's go back to bed," I say rubbing my forehead.

"ok, but if that ever happens again, you are going straight to Gothi, understand?"

"fine," I surrender. I'm too tired and weak to argue after all of that so we just head up to bed where I will be safe in his embrace once again.

HEY GUYS! SOMETHING SUSPICIOUS IS GOING ON... *RAISES EYEBROW* DO YOU GUYS THINK IT COULD BE- NO, NOT POSSIBLE! OR MAYBE... NAH. HEHE.
ANYWAYS WAS IT GOOD?
BAD?
ALSO I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY NEW BOOK REMEMBER ME, IT'S A HICCSTRID, BASED IN THE PRESENT DAY! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!