Offenderman - Part Two

Start from the beginning

You nodded with a thumbs up. "Get dress and we can go get the shopping done."

He was gonna say something but you quickly turned away and walked out, hand over your mouth.

So, you guys went out. You have small video clips of him in massive discomfort as he was walking around, ordering food, and sitting. It wasn't till he caught you, holding your phone that he had a look of realization. "What did you do to my underwear?"

You were laughing as he scoffed. "You fucking jerk."

GETTING HURT (NOTHING BAD)-

"So, you have nothing to do today?" Smexy asked making you hum.

"Pretty much. Everything is caught up." You said, holding your phone up while he nodded. "So, wanna go out later? I'll buy some dinner."

You hummed, scrolling through whatever you were reading. "That sounds nice. You wanna take a shower first?" You asked, glancing at him.

He shrugged. "Sure. Hey, wanna know something?"

You raised a brow. "What?"

"All it takes is a push and your phone falls on your face." He said with a mischievous grin.

"Wha.."

Then your phone slapped on top of your face while he laughed. He had gave your phone a small push down and well, it hit you in the face.

"Ow..." You mumbled, rubbing your nose. "You stupid jerk." He laughed while you grabbed your pillow, hitting him a bit.

MEETING SIBLING/S-

Offender raised a brow when your brother stood at your door. "Uh, (M/N)! I think someone is here for you!"

"Coming! Give me a second!" You shouted.

He hummed before looking at the male in front of him. "So, you are?"

"Nope, just wait."

With a raised brow, he nodded. "Okay then."

When you looked at your brother, you smiled widely. "You're here!" You shouted, hugging him. Offender has no idea who this guy is and hated the fact that he didn't know.

"(M/N), who is this?" He asked and you smiled. "This is my big bro! He's staying for the day and then off to see the parents."

(B/N) turned to Offender and forced a smile. "He's says a lot things about you." Offender hummed before smiling. "Good things I hope."

You grabbed his hand and forced the two to shake hands. "Okay, so, we got food. You hungry, bro?"

"Yeah, thanks." You nodded and let your brother in while Offender sat on the couch. You sighed and rubbed your forehead. Your brother was trying to do it again and Offender wasn't backing down. Brother had to try and scare your boyfriends, just for fun or to see how they react. Offender wasn't giving him the reaction he wanted.

There was small talk going on making you sigh in relief before realizing it wasn't good talk.

Both of them had irritated smiles till they saw you.

"I approve." Your brother said through gritted teeth. You blinked and looked at Offender who smiled. "Hi."

"I don't even want to know." You muttered, sitting down.

NEKO/INU READER-

"Dog ears." Offender mumbled and you nodded, shaking your head. "You keep saying that and I will bite you."