Begin

It's been a few weeks since Haneul has officially been removed from her position.

A few weeks since Yoongi aided you without anything in return.

A few weeks since the month of May began.

A few weeks that you have been able to talk to Jungkook regularly.

Of course, there's still as much risk as there was in the beginning, but you've both finally learned to be careful... sort of.

And lastly, a few weeks since Yoongi has been without a makeup artist.

So who better to fill the job?

Asher, of course.

You and Jungkook silently chuckle when looking over at Asher's station, Yoongi occupying the seat as Asher nervously touches his skin.

"So do you think they still have a thing?" Jungkook whispers, referring to Yoongi and Asher.

"I don't know, you're the one who lives with Yoongi. Why don't you ask him?" You say back.

"You're the one who's best friends with Asher. You ask him!" He fires back, still quietly.

You shake your head with an airy chuckle. "Fine, I will. But only because Yoongi told Asher that I know."

Continuing doing his makeup for the concert they're performing, you frown down at him suddenly. "What's wrong?" He asks.

"You look tired," you observe the small circles under his eyes. "Will you be okay for today?"

Every since Chile, you've always been overly aware of Jungkook's state before they go to perform. "I'm fine, Noona. Just a little tired, like always."

"Okay, but if you feel sick or anything, just—"

"Don't push myself," he finishes the statement that you've told him a number of times.

Nodding your head with a sigh, you break a slight smile. "I'm sorry. I just get so worried, and—"

"I'll be fine. I always am." He assures you.

***

"Asher!" You call with a wave, setting a couple of things down during the short break you have before the concert begins.

"Y/N!" He mocks you unenthusiastically while walking over to your station. "What's up?"

You wiggle your eyebrows a little. "So... How is Yoongi?"

"Y/N, I'm not starting this again. I already told you that—"

"It was just a one-time thing," you interrupt, finishing his words. "I know, but you looked pretty nervous over there earlier."

Hitting your arm, he shakes his head. "Shut up. Wouldn't you nervous to do your crush's makeup?"

"Crush?! So you do still like him!" You exasperate quietly, giggling like a teenager.