The Pizza and the Pursuant

"Jungkook?" You ask incredulously to the one in front of you.

You don't even have time to think about why he was ignoring you earlier, all you thoughts focused on why he's here, and more importantly how?

You've never even mentioned your apartment to him, and with all the work and security the boys are surrounded with, you have no idea how he got here.

Moving back inside your apartment, you open the door as a gesture for him to come in.

He obliges, and steps inside with slight hesitation. Then, once you close the door, he begins to rid of all the unnecessary layers.

Taking off his hat, sunglasses, and mask, you finally see clearly that it's Jungkook.

"What are you doing here?" You ask quickly, putting on a jacket to cover your pajama-clad body, legs still bare from the shorts you wear.

Without an answer or warning, Jungkook suddenly engulfs you into a passionate hug. "I'm sorry about earlier, Noona." He sighs, hands running in a soothing path on your back. "I'm so sorry, I wanted to talk to you. I did." He says in one of the most genuine voices you've ever heard, a regrettable sigh leaving his lips as his head hovers over your shoulder.

Shutting your eyes, a wave of relief surges over your body upon Jungkook's words. You had been so worried and consumed with what you might've done wrong, so Jungkook's reassurance makes you hug him back with the same ferocity that he serves you.

"Why didn't you then?" You ask quietly, your sound muffles by his shirt. "I know I said we needed to be more careful, but you didn't have to-"

Hands tightening around your back, Jungkook interrupts you. "Noona, someone knows." He lets out lowly. "About us. Someone knows."

"Did Yoongi finally say something to you," you sigh while thinking of the other male. "I've already talked to him about it, and he promised not to tell. You don't have to worry."

Pulling away from your embrace, Jungkook looks at you with a long, serious gaze. "Noona, it isn't Yoongi hyung. It's someone else."

"How do you know?" You fire back, starting to get worried about his suddenly serious and worrisome demeanor.

"They... they texted me." He whispers.

Then he explains everything to you, starting from when you arrived back in Seoul.

Jungkook said he had received a text from an unknown number late that night. The message only became alarming when he saw what it said.

It was a threat to you and Jungkook; reading:

I know what you are to Y/N. I have proof. If you don't stop talking to her, I'll report your relationship and it will be released to the public.

"I didn't know what to do," Jungkook says after showing you the texts. "I don't know how they know, or how they even got my number." Scratching his head out of distress as both of you now sit on your couch, Jungkook sighs. "Noona, I wanted to talk to you. I wanted to tell you all of that this morning, but-"

"It's someone who we work with." You finish his statement. That's the only explanation for all of this.

Not only the fact that they somehow got Jungkook's cell number, but they also know your name and seemingly have proof of your relationship, meaning the person must have been in Palawan to witness your exchanges.