I Miss You

"Idiots."

You flinch lightly when Yoongi angrily smacks his hand against the wall.

"How many times do I have to say it?" He asks, Jungkook standing silently beside you as Yoongi scolds you both. "Just because this thing with Hanuel passed over, doesn't mean that you can go do stuff like this. You're lucky it was just me this time."

"Yes, Hyung." Jungkook nods, eyes looking at him apologetically.

You too apologize. "We're sorry. It won't happen again."

"We're going to the U.S. in a few days," Yoongi mentions. "Y/N isn't scheduled to go on this trip. Maybe some separation will do you both some good," he sighs once more.

***

You didn't think it would happen.

You didn't think it would even be possible.

Never in your life would you think yourself being one of those people.

But here you are, lying in bed and thinking about the one that's thousands of miles away.

You miss Jungkook.

It's only been a matter of days, but there's a pit in your stomach that you can't ignore.

Even in Seoul, you still check up on each other when you're apart, but there's always a sort of comfort knowing that he's only a matter of miles away from you.

But now? He's across the world, probably overworking himself like always.

You can't get the incident in Chile out of your mind. The way he worked himself so much that he nearly gave out while on stage.

You couldn't bear the news if that were to happen again, especially while he's so far out of your reach.

Scrolling through your past texts, you smile lightly while looking at the sweet messages he's sent you.

He was polite.

You looked beautiful today, Noona.

And he also knew how to make you smile.

Can I borrow a kiss tomorrow? I promise I'll give it back.

Please sleep now <3

That's the last thing he texted you. You haven't been able to even call him the few days he's been gone.

You can almost hear his soft words saying the messages in your mind, only making you realize how much more you really do miss him.

Hey

You begin to type, but then stop, shaking your head before deleting the short word.

Jungkook

You begin again, before deleting it.

Baby

Cringing, you hurriedly delete the word, fearing that he may be able to see it if you leave it for a second longer.