Chapter 8: new start

I started walking to my room crying. I looked down at the floor to make sure no one saw my tears. That was a bad idea because I accidentally bumped into someone. I looked up and saw one of my bestfriend's. I didn't expect to see him at my party. It was Jonathan, Bryan's bestfriend.He stared down at me gazing into my eyes. I got nervous and began to walk off. He grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me back towards him. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing" I replied trying to walk away. "That's not true" Jonathan said concerned. "Thanks but there's really nothing wrong, I need to go" I replied a little agitated. "I'll let you go after you tell me why your crying" he said. I was ready to go to my room and I needed someone to vent to so I went ahead and told him. He listened intently, nodding his head a few times to show he was listening. After I told him we stood in silence for a moment. "I've missed you" I said awkwardly. "I've missed you more" Jonathan said blushing. "I'll let you go now, see ya around" Jonathan said, walking off. I went up to my room and immediately called Ashton. She didn't pick up. "I wonder where she is?" I thought. I felt lonely so I went back down to the party. I tried to find lamario but my mind kept going back to Jonathan for some reason. Eventually I spotted lamario and went over to him. "We need to talk" I said to him. "Okay about what?" He asked me. "We can't be together, I don't trust you and you hurt me, I'm not ready for a relationship" I told him and then walked away quickly. I wanted to search for Jonathan. I felt lonely but somehow he made me feel comforted. I went to go get drinks. I wanted to drink so much that I forgot everything that happened today, except Jonathan. I began drinking cups after cups until my vision began to become blurry. My eyelids got heavy and I felt myself begin to fall. My heart starting racing as I tried to prepare myself for the fall. Except I never hit the floor. I fell in someone's arms. I didn't know who it was holding me but I could tell that they were very strong by there arms. I felt so tired, I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep, I didn't care who was holding me at that point. I felt safe in their arms.