Chapter 3: secret lust

"Bryan I'm sorry!" I yelled crying down the hall.
"No your fucking not!" He spat back at me. "It's really not what you think!". "Then what the fuck is it because all I know is that you kissed your ex!". "Lamario wanted me back and he forced himself on me. I don't want him. I want you Bryan". "Really?" Bryan said looking down at me with tears in his eyes. "Yes really Bryan" I said wiping away his tears. It hurt me to see him cry. "It's time for lunch let's go". "Okay Baylee" Bryan replied. Bryan and I walked into the lunch room together and sat down. David walks over to us. "Wassup Bryan" David shouted. "Wassup David" Bryan shouted back. I laughed at them both. Bryan introduced me to David last year. Me and David are pretty close too and I know that David secretly likes me. I smirk at this thought. David sat beside me. While me and Bryan were talking I felt something touch my thigh. I looked down and saw it was David's hand. I blushed awkwardly and pretended not to notice. After lunch it was time for our electives. Me and David had the same class together which is Spanish. Bryan walked me to Spanish class and David followed behind us. Before Bryan went to his class he kissed me goodbye and said he'd meet me after school. I walked into Spanish and sat at my usual seat. David came in and sat beside me like always...only today I thought would be a good day to mess with him. "David guess what!!!" I said excitedly. "What is it baylee?" He asked. "Me and Bryan are dating!" I said. I saw the smile on David's face instantly fade. "What's wrong I asked?". "There's something I have to tell you..." david said nervously. "Okay you can tell me anything" I said smiling at him. "I don't know how to tell you baylee..." David said putting his head down. The truth is I already knew what he wanted to tell me. I knew that he liked me. If I'm being honest I knew a lot of guys liked me. It sounds wrong but I find a satisfaction in the attention so I took it to my advantage. I started to play with David's curly hair and rub his head. I knew that would make his heart flutter. I was right because he began to blush. "You can tell me david" I said softly in his ear. "Fine, but not here" he said. "Okay I understand". I quickly grabbed David's hand and held it. I ran out of the classroom with him to the girls bathroom. "Tell me now" I whined. "Fine baylee...I like you" he said. I smiled at him and made myself blush. "That's good because I like you too". "I thought you liked Bryan though..." David said. "I really like you but I didn't think you liked me back...but don't tell bryan he'll be crushed". "Okay I understand" he replied. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to hear you say you liked me" David whispered in my ear. I bit my lip. He was so happy it was cute. David saw me bite my lip and began to kiss and bite my neck gently. I let out a quiet moan so he thought I enjoyed it. After that I started to feel something press against my leg. I looked down and saw that David was hard. I smirked and pulled him into a bathroom stall. I pulled David's pants down and began to play with his hard member. David blushed and began to let out moans. "I'm gonna cum" David blurted out. "Then do it papi" I said seductively. Just then David came inside my mouth and I swallowed all of it. "Don't tell anyone about this" I said winking at him walking out of the bathroom. By then the bell had rang and school was over. I hurriedly went to my locker and got everything I needed for homework. I closed my locker and put the lock back on it. After that I walked home. When I got home I went to my room and jumped into my bed. I was so exhausted that I fell asleep.