chapter 1: old feelings

Today was like any other day for me...except it wasn't...just the other day my boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me to date my so called "bestfriend". I was still heartbroken and I didn't get any sleep at all. I sighed, got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror. My eyes were bloodshot red from all the crying I did last night. I always hated mondays but now I hated them even more. I tried preparing myself but I knew I wouldn't be able to look at my ex lamario or my ex friend zeze the same. I had to move on. I snapped out of thought and looked at the time. "SHIT" I yelled I had 15 minutes to get ready. I hurriedly packed my backpack, brushed my teeth, and put on my outfit.
(Outfit is up top)
I looked at my phone. The time was 7:55. School started at 8:00. I slowly walked to school because I was tired and all I could think of was sleep. I put my earbuds in and decided to listen to some music to cheer up. While I was looking down at my phone searching for a song I suddenly bumped into something. *crash* I was knocked down. I looked up and realized I was staring right at Bryan. Bryan held out his hand to help me up. "Are you okay you idiot?" he said as he helped me up. "Yes I'm fine you dummy" I said as I rolled my eyes at him. Bryan was my old crush from 3 years ago before I met lamario. After I met lamario I forgot about everyone including Bryan. Remembering my old crush I started to blush. "Why are you red you look like a anime girl" Bryan said teasing me. "Shut up!!!" I said. Last weekend I was so upset over lamario but now I was starting to feel better. Maybe even happy. Even though I may have lost zeze I still had other friends...like Bryan...Bryan had been my guy bestfriend for years now. "You good?" Bryan asked, noticing me in thought. "Yes I'm fine!" I said and smiled at him. Bryan paused at me blankly for a moment analyzing my smile. "If you say so" he said. "I promise I'm o-" just as I was finishing my sentence Bryan yelled out "OH FUCK WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!". Bryan grabbed my hand and started running with me to class. My heart started pounding and my face got hot. I couldn't help but smile. What was this feeling?