Chapter 4: new friends, new lovers

I woke up to pitch black darkness. I groaned and looked at my phone. It was 3:34 am. I had fallen asleep after everything that happened yesterday. I saw that I had 10 texts from Bryan. I remembered that I forgot to meet Bryan after school. His texts were all him asking where I was and if I was okay. I sighed and responded to Bryan's texts "yes I'm fine Bryan, I'm really sorry I forgot to meet you after school but I was so tired I went home and fell asleep" I hit send at laid back down in bed. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep. My alarm woke me back up at 7:20. I got up and did my usual morning routine. I walked to school where Bryan waited for me out front. "Hey baylee" Bryan said smiling. "Hey Bryan" I said smiling back at him. Bryan's smile made me feel warm inside. I adored his braces. "Is there something on my face?" Bryan asked me embarrassed. "Oh no". "I was just admiring how cute you are." I replied. Bryan blushed. I grabbed his hand and we walked into the school building. Bryan offered to carry my books and I agreed. Bryan was the perfect boyfriend. He was sweet and caring. I could tell Bryan everything, after all he's my bestfriend. Bryan and I walked into math class like normal and sat beside jasmine. "What's new?" I asked her. "There's a new girl in our class" jasmine said. I looked over and saw this really beautiful girl with grey eyes. I waved for her to come over to us and she did. "What's your name?" I asked her. "My name is Ashton." She replied happily. "Oh that's a nice name, wanna be friends?" I smiled at her. "Yes!!!" Ashton squealed out. We all laughed. "You can sit beside jasmine" Bryan said to Ashton. The whole hour of the class me and Ashton talked about anything and everything. We got along really well and she seemed trustworthy. I told ashton about how I'm dating Bryan and how my ex lamario left me for my ex friend. While talking a guy named Zach who was really tall walked over and started talking to Ashton. I saw Ashton blush as Zach whispered something in her ear. "They'd be cute together" I thought to myself.
——————————————-
Okay sorry this chapter is really short and not a lot happened in this chapter but I promise that there will be a lot more in the next chapter and that this chapter affects the next. ❤️