Chapter 7: it's over

I woke up the next morning to Ashton shaking me. "Wake up baylee" Ashton whined. "What do you want so early on a Saturday?" I groaned while rubbing my eyes. "FOOD!" Ashton yelled out. "Okay, okay" I said getting out of bed. "Let's get changed first". "Okay let's wear matching outfits!" Ashton replied. "Sure" I said smiling at how innocent she is.

(Outfit)After Ashton and I got dressed we headed down to the kitchen and my mom made us breakfast

(Outfit)
After Ashton and I got dressed we headed down to the kitchen and my mom made us breakfast. After breakfast I got a text from bryan asking if he could come over. Of course I said yes. Bryan said that Zach wanted to come too so I agreed to let him tag along. At around 1 pm Zach and Bryan finally showed up pulling into the driveway. They got out of the car and knocked on the door. Ashton and I went downstairs to let them inside. When Ashton opened the door Zach instantly picked her up and hugged her. It was cute. All 4 of us hung out for a bit but eventually got bored. "We should throw a party" Bryan said. "That sounds fun!" Ashton replied. "Have you ever been to a party?" Zach asked her mockingly. "Well umm..no but I wanna experience one now". I laughed at her. Bryan and Zach ordered pizza and drinks for the party while me and Ashton invited everyone. After about 15 minutes people started showing up. Zach volunteered to be the dj so he played all the songs. Lamario and zeze came to the party together. It hurt but I acted like it didn't bother me. Jasmine showed up and hugged me and Ashton. "I brought beer!" Lamario yelled out for everyone to hear. Bryan went to grab some for me and him. "I want some beer too!" Ashton said. "Hell no your not drinking that shit" Zach said taking away her cup before she could take a sip. Zach grabbed Ashton's hand and they disappeared into the crowd of other people. "I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back" I told Bryan. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I dropped to the floor and burst into tears. I covered my mouth with my hand so I didn't make any noise. It hurt so much seeing lamario with her. I still love lamario. I'll always love lamario. I don't want to love him anymore but I just do. It's a feeling that I'll never be able to explain but all I know is I want the pain to go away. I wet my face with water and then dried off. I unlocked the bathroom door and opened it to be met by lamario. "I uhhh saw you coming this way" he said awkwardly. "yeah I had to wash my hands" I said blankly trying to avoid looking at him. "Look me in the eyes" lamario said demandingly while pushing me up against the wall. I felt my eyes began to tear up but I tried hard not to let him see me cry. "Look me in the face when I say I love you" He said. I was so shocked that I couldn't help but look up at him. He hovered over me and I could see the pain in his eyes. "W-why did you leave me?" I asked him. "Because I was scared". "Scared of what?" I asked him so nervous to hear what he was going to say. "Scared of loving you". I paused. Did he really say what I think he did. "Loving me..?" I asked him. "Yes I love you so much that it scares me but I really wanna be with you and I know that now, I promise I'll never leave you. It hurts me so much to see you with Bryan". I didn't know what to say I was so confused. As I was about to respond I saw Bryan walking towards the bathroom. I got nervous and grabbed lamario and pulled him into the bathroom to hide. "What are you doing?" He asked confused. "Nothing just stay quiet" I replied. I cracked open the door to see what was going on. I saw Bryan...with zeze. Zeze had her arms wrapped around Bryan telling him that she loved him more than I did. I was shocked. How was I ever friends with her? I wondered to myself. Zeze then grabbed Bryan's face and pulled him in for a kiss. He didn't stop her. I began to cry and turn around to face lamario. I hugged him tight and told him that I loved him too. Lamario smiled and held me. I was so angry and hurt with Bryan I didn't know what to do. I came up with the only solution I knew. I had to break up with him. He cheated on me...with my ex bestfriend. Besides if we broke up I could be with lamario again. I knew that was a bad idea but at the time I couldn't think straight. I waited for Bryan and zeze to go away so me and lamario could walk out of the bathroom. After a while of waiting they finally had left. Me and lamario walked out. I grabbed his hand and held it. We walked back to the party and I began to drink. I couldn't stop myself. It made the pain go away. "You gotta stop the drinking" lamario said concerned. "I don't care" I spat back at him. "I'm just worried about you" lamario said grabbing me and kissing me. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Bryan. "What the fuck is going on?!" Bryan said angrily. "I could be asking you the same thing" I replied boldly. "What are you talking about?" He asked. "You and zeze...I saw her kiss you and you didn't stop her". Bryan paused. "I can explain" Bryan said pleadingly. "I don't want you to explain Bryan. It's over" I said beginning to cry. Lamario then got in front of me and told Bryan to go away. After Bryan argued with lamario for a good while he finally gave up and left.