Chapter Forty-Six

Start from the beginning

"I got bored." Suzuka said.

"You know you're wasting your energy, right?" Shou said. "Simple beatings will do nothing, especially with her Seal's healing ability... I believe her body is trained to heal itself even with the worst injuries."

"How can I forget, I was the one who gave her those injuries. But from what I remember, even the strongest hosts couldn't heal immediately if the body has been facing the same king of trauma over and over again for days. " Suzuka muttered. "What took you so long? You're three days late."

"Had a little fight with Itona and the others, and I tried looking for them, got to say, that Yamato amazes me..."

"So, they got away?"

"Don't worry, they'll come here... Konoha ninjas are very sentimental when it comes to their teammates..." Shou said, his eyes went to Mana, who was slowly healing. "I'll take it from here, Suzuka."

"You said I get to kill her!"

"Not until I get the Centipede from her... have you forgotten? It is essential to the plan." Shou said.

"We don't need it!" Suzuka said. "I can create it! I can create a new Beast!"

"But not as strong as the original." Shou sneered. "Now, leave."

Pulling out her needle from Mana's body, Suzuka left, leaving to Shou deal with Mana. Shou bent down and helped Mana to sit up, he saw how her wounds healed quickly, leaving light bruises on her body. She truly was the Centipede...

"Hello, Uchiha Mana." Shou said. "Please, let me introduce myself properly..."

"I already know who you are." Mana said. "Natsukasa Shou."

Shou let out a chuckle, "That's right... but you don't know everything about me."

"Does it matter?"

"I believe it does, considering I'm Natsukasa Shuuya's little brother."

What?!

"I see that you're surprised." Shou said. "I was there, you know, when you killed my brother – and I must say, it was the most satisfying thing I've ever seen... truth is, I was there to kill you four, as a punishment for Shuuya since he was not able to complete the mission. But he made a proposition that lead us here and birthed to your Mangekyou Sharingan."

"What proposition?" Mana demanded.

Shou smirked, remembering that night...

~*~

"Mourning over sentimental things." A Shou said. "You really have grown weak."

Shuuya said nothing.

"I must say, I was expecting a crowd of four here... and yet, I find only one." Shou walked towards Shuuya. "So how's it going to be, should I take your seal and leave you seven days to live, or shall I cut you right now..."

Shuuya still has not said a word.

"You choose, Onii-san."

Shuuya finally turned and acknowledged the boy.

"Otōto."

"It's been a while, Onii-san. I won't be lying though, when the elders gave me the order to kill you and your three apprentices, I was quite glad. Why don't you make my job easier and not move so I could make a clean cut on your neck?"

"I thought you were giving me a choice for my death, Otōto?"

"Fine, either way, your dead." Shou stabbed his katana on the ground and leaned on it. "So, how's it going to be, quartered? Decapitation? Suicide?"