23

Jeongguk's POV

"Hey hyung." Jeongguk said as he walked up to the older, smirking as a question floated in his mind.

"What do you want Jeongguk-ssi." Yoongi replied, obviously not in the mood but when is he?

"I heard you and Jimin again last night hyung, do you like him~?" Jeongguk asked, dragging out the end of his sentence.

Yoongi hesitated at this, everyone would be so shocked to find out that he was having multiple flings with Hoseok, whom everyone assumed was straight. The fact that Jimin is getting accused of sleeping with the older when he has no idea what is happening must be confusing to him. Then again, Jeongguk was someone who has entrusted and told the older everything. Hell, he even came out to him a few days ago.

"Jeongguk, I'm going to tell you something. You have to promise me that you will not tell ANYONE, no crosses included." Yoongi said seriously, sending shivers through Jeongguk's body.

"I-I promise hyung." Jeongguk replied, nodding slowly.

"Okay well, I like Jimin but he doesn't like me. I've been trying to forget about these feelings so I've been sleeping with Hoseok. I don't think I like him, I don't think he likes me. Hoseok is trying to get over Taehyung and I'm trying to get over Jimin. It's mutual fucking."

"Wait wait wait. Oh my God, that means you bottom?!"

"Yah! Jeongguk! Shut up!" Yoongi yelled, getting up and instantly covering his dongsaeng's mouth.

"Yes I do, but don't tell anyone about this. Do you understand?" Yoongi asked, hand still on Jeongguk's mouth as the younger boy slowly nodded, fearing for his life.

***

Just a short filler chapter, I'm already writing the chapter for tomorrow. I'm hoping it will be quite long :)