26

No one's POV

"Okay..." He said as he shut the cupboard under the sink. He made his way to the living room where he saw all the members sitting down, talking and having fun. It physically pained him to break the news to them but he had no choice. He let out a exasperated sigh before speaking.  "Guys..." All the members turned their head to face the oldest member, curiosity visible on their faces.

"We have no soy sauce." Jin said with a straight face, yet still holding back tears.

"N-no soy sauce?" Jimin asked.

"None, it isn't there."

"Oh my God, I think I'm gonna puke." Hoseok replied, getting out of his seat and running to the bathroom with tears streaming down his face. The news was too much to handle for the members.

The dorm was in chaos, Jin was leaning on the counter currently having a mental breakdown. Namjoon was furiously chopping (or attempting to) onions whilst Jimin was crying on the floor, doing the splits. Jeongguk was running around the house trying to calm himself down whilst carrying a sobbing Taehyung on his back. Meanwhile Yoongi had fallen asleep on the couch after suffering a "heart attack" as he described. As for Hoseok, he never returned from the bathroom, presumably still throwing up.

This was obviously the worst thing that could've ever happened to the 7 boys, not having soy sauce was like getting stabbed to them. The worst had officially came, they were never prepared for such a horrific event to strike them.

"How could we NOT have soy sauce?!" Namjoon yelled as he continued to stab the poor onion until it became a pile of mush.

Jin grabbed the tall man's shoulders and shook them vigorously, making him drop the knife and face the oldest member.

"Namjoon calm yourself child! We will survive!"

"But...hyung. W-what if we don't?" Namjoon said, making eye contact with the elder as his eyes filled with tears.

"We will, I promise." Jin replied with a smile, tears also filling his eyes as he  leaned in to kiss the younger.

Their lips finally touched as the tears that remained in their eyes finally fell.

Tomorrow will be a better day.

*******

so if you saw the photo above, you would see that this chapter is based on that meme.

I'm sorry the chapters have been short lately but I finally got some inspiration so I'm currently writing a huge fluff chapter that will involve ALL of the relationships in this book, even if they are not official :)

thank you for reading ♡