16

No one's POV

The next few weeks were awkward at the BTS dorms. Jeongguk and Taehyung barely spoke to one another since their moment back at the EXO dorm. Jeongguk was still feeling immense guilt, even if Taehyung forgave him. He barely ate, he didn't practice for upcoming shows and didn't even show up to most of them.

ARMY was worried about Jeongguk, the other members were especially. Taehyung has tried to speak to him but as soon as he enters the same room, Jeongguk immediately gets up and goes to his room, locking the door, clearly not wanting the same as the older.

It was definitely worrying to Yoongi to see his best friend in such a state. No one even understood why. He was forgiven by Taehyung, they had a heart warming moment and yet he still chose to keep his distance.

Jin knew that every night when the other members went to bed, he would sneak downstairs and get some water with a snack of some sort. Tonight was the night where he would finally talk to him, he was not going to let Jeongguk keep ignoring everyone when Taehyung was around. Jeongguk acted normal around the other members, quieter than usual, but still the same Jeongguk. But then Taehyung comes into view and all of a sudden that same Jeongguk disappears and is replaced with a pale, depressed looking Jeongguk. It's almost like his soul leaves his body as soon as he sees the older.

A couple weeks ago, their new album had just dropped which meant having to do a lot of comeback shows. However, since the scene at the EXO dorms, Jeongguk has barely performed. The other members told everyone that he got injured during practice and couldn't perform for a few weeks, of course there were still some people who seemed to figure it out but no one would admit that.  BTS' manager was clearly annoyed at this, he even took to threatening the younger for him to perform at least once.

It was currently 11PM, everyone had gone to bed except for Jin. He waited for Jeongguk to get up like he did every night and then he would speak to him.

Jeongguk's POV

I waited until I was sure everyone else was asleep, then decided to head downstairs. By this time, it was midnight, surely no one would've been up now.

I peeked out my door and looked down the hallways and saw no one, I thought it was clear. I slowly tip-toed towards the stairs, praying on my life that the floor boards wouldn't creak. I reached the stairs with no issues but it wasn't until I took the second step downstairs that a loud, ear piercing screech echoed throughout the dorm. I cringed and slowly turned around to see if anyone had heard and woke up but thankfully no one did.

I only ate once a day when everyone was asleep, I couldn't stay in the same room as Taehyung. I know he forgave me but the fact that I practically harrassed him, I could never forgive myself. I love him, of course I do, but I'm scared of myself. Scared that I would accidentally do it again, I don't want to scare him again.

I walked down the stairs, placing my feet where I knew the wood wouldn't creak, and eventually ended up in the kitchen. I opened the fridge and didn't see much. However by this point I was a natural at kitchen raiding, so I went through the drawers and found some chocolate. I placed that on to the counter and got a glass of water, as I was about to grab my chocolate and go, someone called me.

No one's POV

"Jeongguk? Why are you down here so late?"

Jeongguk froze, he had thought everyone was asleep. This was the first time anyone had caught him. He slowly turned around to be met with the face he tried to avoid for the past few weeks or so, they stared at each other for a while and then Jeongguk ran upstairs leaving a sad Taehyung behind.