Epilogue

1 year later.

"Hey daddy~?" Taehyung said whilst placing his head in Jeongguk's neck, looking for attention.

"Hm?" Jeongguk replied, too busy with song lyrics to reply to the older properly. A frown placed itself on Taehyung's doll-like face as his boyfriend didn't even look at him. He sighed as he got up from the bed and walked towards the door. "Where are you going Tae?" Jeongguk asked as he finally looked up from the papers sprawled out on the bed, wondering as to where his boyfriend was going this late at night.

"Downstairs." Taehyung said blatantly, not wanting to talk to the younger anymore. Of course, Jeongguk noticed his tone as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Taehyung." Jeongguk hissed, authority laced in the word.

"What?!" Taehyung growled back, annoyed that Jeongguk has been busy with work for almost a month, sparing no time for his needy boyfriend.

"Do not use that tone with me. Now tell me what the fuck is wrong?" Jeongguk sighed as he put the pen that seemed attached to his hand the past few weeks down onto the bed and rubbed the bridge of his nose, stress evident throughout is face.

"Nothing! Just leave me alone." Taehyung muttered, opening the door quietly, not wanting to wake the other members and headed downstairs.

Jeongguk, obviously not putting up with Taehyung's attitude, quickly piled his papers and placed them on the bedside table before heading downstairs to confront the older. As he reached the lower floor, he spotted the blue haired boy leaning against the kitchen counter with his head placed in his hands.

"Why are you acting like this Tae?" He said gently as he heard the said boy quietly sniffle, indicating that he was crying.

"You." He replied.

Jeongguk was taken aback by Taehyung's answer, he had done nothing negative to the older and was confused as to what he meant.

"Me? What did I do?" Jeongguk asked, subtle annoyance in his voice as the older just blamed him for his attitude.

"You've been working constantly for the past month, we've barely even spoke to each other! I try to talk to you but all I get are short replies, am I that unworthy to you that you can't even take a break for one night and spend some time with me?" Taehyung turned around and yelled, tears streaming down his puffy cheeks.

"What do you expect me to do? We have a deadline to meet for our next comeback and it's not like you do much help!" Jeongguk spat back, both of them not even caring about the members in the other rooms.

"Oh." Taehyung replied, turning back around and looked out of the kitchen window, more tears falling from his red eyes. Jeongguk's eyes widened as he realised what he had said.

"Tae I'm so-"

"Don't. I know what you think of me now."

Jeongguk started crying as the realisation had settled in, he had started an argument between them. Not a petty argument that all couples have. A real, problematic argument that could have serious consequences.

"T-Tae, please, I d-didn't mean that."

Taehyung immediately softened up as he heard his usually dominant and strong partner break down before him.

"W-why are you crying?" Taehyung asked softly as he turned his head around to look his boyfriend.

"I-I c-can't do this a-anymore Tae." Jeongguk started to sob as he collapsed onto his knees, the stress of his job finally taking control over his body.

Taehyung rushed over to him and held his sobbing boyfriend in his arms.

"What's wrong Gguk?" Taehyung asked whilst rubbing the younger's back, attempting to calm him down.

"It's t-too much, I d-don't know w-what to do a-anymore."

"Is it the constant working?" Taehyung asked, receiving a small nod from the sobbing boy beneath him.

"Shh. It's okay, I'm here. Let it all out if you need to." Taehyung continued to rub Jeongguk's back and play with his hair until he quieted down. He looked up at Taehyung with red eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, it should be me who's sorry, I pushed you over the edge Ggukie." Taehyung said, guilt written all over his face.

Jeongguk pulled the older into his lap and kissed him deeply, both boys crying as they kissed each other passionately.

The kiss soon turned heated as Jeongguk brought his hand down to Taehyung's ass and squeezed it causing a soft moan to erupt from his mouth. Taehyung soon started to roll his hips on the younger's member, causing pleasure to flow throughout both of them. Tears were long forgotten as all that was left were the stained cheeks of deeply flushed boys.

"Should we take this upstairs daddy?"

***

part 2?