rushed

- April 11th 8:15 am -

Jin pressed down on the ignition of the car, almost passing the speed limit in a school zone.

"Jin! Oh my god can you slow down! I know you don't want me to be late for school but please! Slow down!" Lisa shrieked holding onto the car handles, "And why is Namjoon here again?! In my seat?!"

"I was gonna ask the same thing!" Namjoon said holding onto his cap as the wind blew in his face,

"Sorry Lisa, No school for you today. We need to look for Yoongi. And Namjoon cant fit in the back." Jin said focused on driving; however, leaving the two thinking that he was mental.

Jin's eyes quickly locked onto a boy in the distance. He was looking down at his feet as he walked, the morning sun reflecting off of his honey skin; his bunny teeth hidden in his pursed lips.

Your one and only Jungkook.

Parking the car in one of the slots at the school Jin hurried over to him.

"Jungkook!" Jin called his name as he ran, his bangs blowing away exposing his holy forehead,

"Jin? What are you—"

"Do you have any connections with Yoongi?" He blurted out,

"Huh? Hold on slow down, you aren't making sense."

"Sorry I'm just in a hurry right now." Jin sighed calming himself down placing his hand on Jungkook's wrist, crinkling the sleeve of his blazer, "Well, do you keep in touch with him or not?"

Jungkook froze remembering what had happened earlier between him and Yoongi.

-Earlier 7:55 am -

Yoongi lay on the queen sized bed that was set in the hotel room. His ash pink hair covered over his eyes but Jungkook could still see a frown as he continuously flicked the lighter.

"Yoongi.."

"Just go." Yoongi muttered under his breath, "Piss off."

———-

"You don't remember huh." Jin's lips formed a line, letting go of Jungkook's wrist,

Everything was moving so fast yet the rest of the world doesn't know what they were going through.

"Jin what are we doing out this early anyway?!" Namjoon yelled from the passengers seat,

"Namjoon do you have any connections with Yoongi?!" Jin asked him for the third time this morning,

Lisa groaned kicking her feet up on the seat, "Oh my gooood! Jin you asked him that THREE TIMES already!" She slapped her cheeks trying to wake herself up,

Jin bit his lips loosening his tense shoulders, "So no one know where he is?"

Namjoon sighed adjusting his seatbelt. "Yeah it's like he disappeared—"

"I know where Yoongi is." Jungkook said aloud, then getting dragged by Jin to the car.

- 8:30 am -