smile

-April 11 8:15 am-

The hustling of the morning traffic fills the ears of Jin; who in which came back from America driving through the extremely familiar street on a sunny April 11th. It's been years since he's been back home. The people. The buildings. It's like nothing ever changed since, there's only one thing missing but he couldn't put his finger on it.

"Bro!" Lisa shouted stopping his deep thoughts,

Jin blinked a couple times and shook his head, startled that she snapped at him for no apparent reason, "Yah! Why are you shouting?"

Lisa stuck her lips out, "I was just trying to tell you that we arrived at school and you locked the door. How the hell am I supposed to go to school with the doors locked?!" She rapidly tugged on the door handle,

"Okay okay! I'll open it." Jin said as he unlocked the door. Grabbing a container wrapped in a red and white checkered cloth he gave it to her, "Hey don't forget your lunch." Handing the container to her and some spare change in her palm, "Buy some snacks for yourself too."

"Thanks—" Lisa stepped out of the car holding her lunch tight in her arms, "Love you Bro! Bye!" She waved as she shut the door running off to her school,

"Love you too." Jin waved back watching her and the rest of the students enter the school,

Passing nearby he saw a familiar figure. Big puppy eyes and bunny teeth; smooth black hair and defined nose.

"Jungkook—"

The car behind him interrupted his thoughts, honking at his truck, ushering him to move forward.

-6:19pm-

"That'll be $30 sir." The man at the gas station said as he unloaded the gas pump from Jin's truck,

He handed him a $50 bill, "Keep the change."

"Gee thanks man."

"Very welcome." He said driving off, but in his rear view mirror he saw yet another familiar face.

"Namjoon? i should've went to talk to him."

-May 22 10:32 am-

—————
Jennie 💄💋 is calling...

—————Jennie 💄💋 is calling

————-

Jin hadn't seen Jennie for years, same with the others ever since Lisa and Him had to move abroad due to their parents work. The two decided to meet up together since she was the only one that was free today, and the only one who hadn't changed her number. Jin didn't have contact with anyone else anymore. He pulled over outside a cafe staring out of the car window; he answered the call.